Juventus Shirts 2020/21 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Difference is that the Nike swoosh is known by everyone.

But no one outside the football world knows JJ.
I disagree. That's like saying no one outside the football world knows CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

Difference is that the Nike swoosh is known by everyone.

But no one outside the football world knows JJ.
This and football world is sorta based on tribalism, most fans are these working class tradionalist victimhood fetishists which define themselves through affiliation with a club. These are the target group for merchandise sale, and now this group is being alienated, even more so by sky high ticket prices. Summing up: nobody knows us outside the football world and inside the football world we are that soulless laughing stock that even neutrals hate now
Advertising is about standing up, not fitting in. Get on with the times, grandpa.

I don't care what anyone says, the :J: makes Juve apparrel cooler to wear.

The other day my non-football-fan friend was swooning over this at the Adidas store: https://store.juventus.com/en/145/29561/juventus-chinese-new-year-track-jacket-201920

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No matter how nice a jersey might be, there are always complaints. People complained about that nice black and gold away/third one from Pogba & Morata years and past years' good looking promo kits.

By the end of the season they're always class.
That black gold away shirt was the best away shirt for over a decade. I still wear it. It should make a comeback soon.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Advertising is about standing up, not fitting in. Get on with the times, grandpa.

I don't care what anyone says, the :J: makes Juve apparrel cooler to wear.

The other day my non-football-fan friend was swooning over this at the Adidas store: https://store.juventus.com/en/145/29561/juventus-chinese-new-year-track-jacket-201920
great, now Juve is sucking China’s dick too

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What did the JJ rebrand gave the club. Desperate attempt at selling out instead of owning up to your club identity. Pretty weak

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What did the JJ rebrand gave the club. Desperate attempt at selling out instead of owning up to your club identity. Pretty weak
Applicability.

Also to make people associate the letter "J" with Juventus, the way "M" reminds of McDonalds, "F" Ferrari etc.

It's still new, we will get there.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't think changing logo lost our identity lol
The name and colors are same. Stripes were gone for 8 months ffs, relax.
The change in brand is larger than just the logo or stripes. Its the whole new approach at "selling" the club marketing wise

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The change in brand is larger than just the logo or stripes. Its the whole new approach at "selling" the club marketing wise
So let me get this straight: you want us to compete with the marketing giants like Real, Barça and MU, but without doing what they do? Which is selling the shit out of themselves (especially Barça).

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So let me get this straight: you want us to compete with the marketing giants like Real, Barça and MU, but without doing what they do? Which is selling the shit out of themselves (especially Barça).
I'm not against Juve marketing themselves, just not the way they're doing it currently. But either way, its pointless to discuss

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Serie A was a dying league before we started revamping our image and the rest of the club's are playing catch-up. If we stayed in the past we would of went down hill fast along with the rest of the league.

It's been amazing what Agnelli has done with the club since he became president ( I'll never forgive how he handled Alex but that's another story)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Astonishing how we have managed to estalish ourselves as the most soulless and corporate club, leaving nouveau rich clubs in the dust. The simultaneous decline on the pitch gives everybody an angle to laugh at this former football club, now cluster of cancer cells. Press S to spit on grave. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
It all went down hill when you changed a decent looking logo to that laughable shit you got right now. I thought it was only the likes of Man City who would change their logos like that.

Old Juve logo had style over it. Clubs can change sponsors for all I care (even if there's some disgusting ones in between, we have Qatar Airways on the shirt sleeve) but changing a logo is a fucking no go. Even Barca, Real or Man United didn't go down that road.

I mean why the fuck would you go from this to this? :howler:

1484651400_372626_1484651963_noticia_normal.jpg

Reminds me of that logo @DAiDEViL made for Bayern :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)