Juventus Shirts 2020/21 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
EPL fanboys.

If I didn't already have enough to deal with high taxes, shitty traffic and a purple/blue county I gotta deal with ManU fanboy state.

fuck
:lol: Tbh I don’t see a lot of Juve shirts down here so I have no idea how it got to be the best selling jerseys in the state. I’m guessing maybe the Hispanic kids from Miami? Even my Italian friends are like “what’s a Juventus?”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What's more insightful is the actual middle of the country sold primarily Madrid shirts. Must be all those damn illegals stealing all those highly coveted jobs from more educated and qualified Americans who refuse to learn another language

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Conservative states support Juve :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

@Enron your state making us proud.
There is a 0% chance that with all the hispanic people living in Florida that Juventus sells the most, especially pre-Ronaldo. Same with California and PSG. I'm suspicious about Manchester United in New York but I guess I could see it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Much respect to Utah, Florida, Virginia and Wyoming.
And Liverpool jersey in Arkansas??? Might have been the one and only soccer jersey bought by any dude In Arkansas.
I question the underlying data powering this chart tbh

plenty of commerce vendors here that wouldn’t make their transactional data available so it might only be blurry fraction of the entire picture

Also, we all know that PL clubs dominate in the states in regard to fan viewership and $ share

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
There is a 0% chance that with all the hispanic people living in Florida that Juventus sells the most, especially pre-Ronaldo. Same with California and PSG. I'm suspicious about Manchester United in New York but I guess I could see it.
When Juventus played here at the Mickey Mouse cup at Dolphins stadium in 2013 I was one of the few wearing a Juve jersey. Even had a few chats about it with actual fans from Italy because there wasn't that many of us.

All the hispanic kids and their mothers had a Madrid shirt on and this was a 60+ thousand attendance.

so I do think those stats are indeed suspicious. Unless... It's the Ronaldo effect.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When Juventus played here at the Mickey Mouse cup at Dolphins stadium in 2013 I was one of the few wearing a Juve jersey. Even had a few chats about it with actual fans from Italy because there wasn't that many of us.

All the hispanic kids and their mothers had a Madrid shirt on and this was a 60+ thousand attendance.

so I do think those stats are indeed suspicious. Unless... It's the Ronaldo effect.
It wasn't as bad as that when I saw them here against Barcelona at MetLife, but still clearly outnumbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)