Juventus Shirts 2020/21 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
See, I don't like those stripes across the shoulders. It reminds me of another sport.

I do like the font and the proper 'tuning fork Y'.

I'm a fan of white/white for our combo (traditional Juve) but with the faded black stripes and gold this one is a little too light and Real Madrid-esque, so it will look more like a Juve kit with the black shorts.
There will be black shorts sometimes depending on the opponent (i.e. Milan away)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Possibly :D

I prefer black.
I get it. Black shorts is very reminiscent of the mid-late 90s days when many people on this forum started watching the team. We look good in black, but I prefer white as it's basically what we wore from the 1920s through until the 1990s when kit design became more flexible.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I get it. Black shorts is very reminiscent of the mid-late 90s days when many people on this forum started watching the team. We look good in black, but I prefer white as it's basically what we wore from the 1920s through until the 1990s when kit design became more flexible.
If we consider ourselves a true Black & White club we shouldn't put preference on one color over the other.... thus the relative dominance of one of these two colors on our shirts, shorts and socks should vary interchangably from season to season. My 2 cents.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What the fuck is this lol...

When I glanced over it it looked great, better than this year's terrible choice.

Then when you zoom in... the horror. The stripes are ridiculous and hard to believe really.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Agreed. White shorts not only looks better, but it’s our traditional colours. We look too much like Newcastle United with black shorts. And you never want that comparison.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Imagine you dont like the jersey, you dont like the coach, and some of the players that wont be sold. I expect some to skip the upcoming season, it would do good for their health.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
If you squint and look at this shirt from 100km away it looks good.

It’s like adidas created a good design and thought:
How can we fug it up as always?
Let’s replace the stripes with tyre tracks!

Anyway the true story is that they asked Ronaldo for his input in the shirt design.

CR7 took a Real Madrid jersey and drew some stripes on it using sharpies, because he codes not have access to photoshop and a carbon printer.

Fast forward, the newbs at adidas took it too literally. Bet if you look closely you could see Cr7 fingerprints on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)