Juventus Shirts 2020/21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why do you think it happens for the NY Yankees?

Think big. Yes it might not happen for :J:, but I admire the club for thinking big.

Now, vote up. I'd pick #2 or #5.

New York is New York though. It still has some meaning behind the symbol beyond the Yankees to a casual observer. What is J though? I understand the idea behind it, but that's where I struggle with this. It takes a lot of time and money to establish a brand like that, but you can see that the club has made improvements in some areas of marketing already.

Also, I liked all of those :p. 3 looked pretty interesting, I'd like to see what they do with the rest of the shirt though.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Then we shall reach the level just below the Yankees, it's still the right direction and the right idea :tup:

PS imagine the excitement of the fan whose design wins; gonna be epic for him/her.

BTW it's gonna be on a t-shirt, not a jersey.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juve should ditch Adidas and Nike and go with Volcom. Classy brand. Too bad they are not part of any team. I love their products. T-shirts, shirts, jeans, shorts. Im obbsessed with them, i ditched all my clothes and bought all Volcom.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juve should ditch Adidas and Nike and go with Volcom. Classy brand. Too bad they are not part of any team. I love their products. T-shirts, shirts, jeans, shorts. Im obbsessed with them, i ditched all my clothes and bought all Volcom.
Sounds excessive. Do you work for Volcom?

I have some of their gear but only because I like to pretend I can still skate.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If I could afford it I would wear Juve products only (including its sponsors like Trussardi, Hublot etc.). Not even joking.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sounds excessive. Do you work for Volcom?

I have some of their gear but only because I like to pretend I can still skate.
Nope. A friend of mine here in my town sell products of Volcom and other brands. I happen to like the brand. And true is more expensive than Nike and Adidas but quality wise and design wise Volcom imho is much better than them.

- - - Updated - - -

If I could afford it I would wear Juve products only (including its sponsors like Trussardi, Hublot etc.). Not even joking.
I can afford but i dislike adidas. I only had one Juve jersey and my sister took it, i didnt even mind giving her the jersey. What i dont like about Nike and adidas is that you can buy and tshirt or sweater and you see another 10 people have exactly same product.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Good God, I hope we never play in an orange kit, ffs. Yellow with blue elements is okay (or the opposite), all black and all white is greatness, even pink could pass but orange is a huge no-no.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)