Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I guess they have pretty bad sales of the main home kit so they had to come up with new ideas to get that cash. 40 euro for socks that they probably get for less than 5 euro. :lol:
And its all sold out. Genius move :D

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the regular jerseys, esp home ones, are so bad and the limited edition promo ones we've been doing last few years that cost double are so nice on purpose.
Lasy two years right? Had one with EA last year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
IDK guys, I don't think you know how marketing and sales work these days. Kanye was only selling his stuff for 24 hours so it's down now, but you can look at the first half or so of this video to see the designs and prices. Make dumb shit + put an insane price, you will make money from this...
...on people like this

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
IDK guys, I don't think you know how marketing and sales work these days. Kanye was only selling his stuff for 24 hours so it's down now, but you can look at the first half or so of this video to see the designs and prices. Make dumb shit + put an insane price, you will make money from this...
...on people like this
Lol can't compare your favorite football club to some celebrity tho.

I literally think anything with :J: is cool; this shit is almost religuous.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
And its all sold out. Genius move :D

- - - Updated - - -

Lasy two years right? Had one with EA last year.
Not just collab ones but also anniversary one, Buffon one & maybe 1 or 2 others(?) I can't remember.

These are defo collectibles. I believe they all sold for decent profit afterwards on eBay like sneakers.

Aug 12, 2015
haven't seen a football jersey with long sleeves in a long long time.
They stopped making them, because there's no point, when it's cold players just wear smth under the jersey.
Did you see yesterday Ronaldos hattrick??? Look what kind of Jersey he wore!!
He wore the Longsleeve Trikot in Manchester, in Madrid, with Portugal and only not at Juve!!!
Give the man this kind of shirt!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)