Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's basically a Real Madrid kit with three Adidas stripes down the front.

Lol, fuckers.
wear that and play ronaldo is our goal to dupe the fans into thinking we're not juventus lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's not bad at all, as far as modern jerseys go. Better than many of the recent ones we've had, if only because no big black box sticker in the middle.

I like them all.
agree i think all three kits are good. a lot better than the direction weve been moving with some of the recent ones

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I like the blue one. The orange one could have been better if there were no black spots. But I guess once you're used to it it'll be fine

The thing that is disappointing with the home kit is that there is blatantly no effort put in there

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Effort, like the classic Juve stripes? :D
Efforts as in at least not adding the trademark Adidas of putting three lines on each shoulder. Doesn't fit with stripes

I've only started not liking our shirts since 2018-2019. With hindsight and although I miss the stripes I don't mind the 2020 however since it's a one off. At least for what it is it looks good

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
the designer must be in his/her last year of contract, looking at that half arsed shit.
And you think they have one designer only? A medium web developing company has more than 3 designers.

Seems like members here are experts in everything. Tactics, finances, religion, politics, law, design. Did i forget anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)