Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
meh wouldnt care about the move that much as Turin isnt really that tied to Juve's identity imo. its not the team of the city.
There is a degree of that, Juve are very much a "national" team. Turin is still part of Juve's identity, however. We've been there for 121 years, and the level of support in the locale, even in Turin, is underestimated. If you included Milan there is a huge hotspot of fans.

Of course, we could always be moved to Catania and the level of support would be ridiculous.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
There is a degree of that, Juve are very much a "national" team. Turin is still part of Juve's identity, however. We've been there for 121 years, and the level of support in the locale, even in Turin, is underestimated. If you included Milan there is a huge hotspot of fans.

Of course, we could always be moved to Catania and the level of support would be ridiculous.
Turin is really part of Juventus' identity and it's not even only due to the number of support in Turin, There's a lot of history, tradition and culture that bond them together. Relocating would be terrible identity wise.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventus is Turin. How can it be said that it's not an important part of our identity?
Of course Turin is part of our identity, but it is also true that it's probably not the most important part.
Though, I believe Juve players have always benefited from Turin's calm atmosphere throughout our history.
If we were a Roman club we might have more people at the stadium but players would have a lot harder lives; Milano tempts players with its glamour and clubbing etc.
Turin helps is what I'm saying.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Stripes are great. Neons are stupid. Color armbands of different colors each side are retarded.
Neon is OK but why (ohh god fucking why!?!?) put neon numbers and names on a white back!?!? Can't see shit! :wallbang: They btw somehow managed to understand this problem if you look at the numbers on players' shorts.

What really bothers me are those retarded army patterns on this shirt too. :wallbang: :yuck:

Like I said on the other thread, Adidas can't do fucking anything right! Thanks for the stripes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)