Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Apparently this is a jeep directive, they want their logo more noticeable

Are they retarded? They pay us peanuts as well
Surely there was nothinf wrong with how it waa last year. Why would we bend over? I wont buy a jersey because of it im sure others feel the same. Stickers feelile shit when playing to oviously the players have no say but surely there too happy either.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Surely there was nothinf wrong with how it waa last year. Why would we bend over? I wont buy a jersey because of it im sure others feel the same. Stickers feelile shit when playing to oviously the players have no say but surely there too happy either.
It's ridiculous to streamline our brand and try to go minimal and slick, transcend football and then put a fucking sticker on our kit

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

:rofl:

We spend so much tiem and effort on :jj: (that is gonna fail anyway) just to let [cheap] Jeep tell us how our design should look; cheap knock off bought on a vacation to Thailand.

Two tiems in the washing machine and that Jeep logo is worn off. Making the shirt look even more horrible.

I'm simply flabbergasted by the non-football side of our management ::lol3::

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
nah, I don't think they can afford to do that anymore :D

https://goodonyou.eco/adidas-ethical/
that's what they want you to believe ;)

- - - Updated - - -

the photographer needs sacking, awful pose

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes I wish we could buy shirts without the sponsors, like the white shirt with the lightning tricolore effect without the balocco logo that used to be stuck on it which I have

- - - Updated - - -

cant stand that sticker feel through the shirt fabric and onto the skin.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
that's what they want you to believe ;)

- - - Updated - - -

the photographer needs sacking, awful pose

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes I wish we could buy shirts without the sponsors, like the white shirt with the lightning tricolore effect without the balocco logo that used to be stuck on it which I have

- - - Updated - - -

cant stand that sticker feel through the shirt fabric and onto the skin.
I got one of those without the sponsor

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yep. Who to blame? Surely not Adidas imo.
Adidas should probably have known that Juve had a chest sponsor and made a design that dealt with that. They should have added a single horizontal black stripe and told Jeep / whoever delivers the Jeep logo to make the Jeep sticker ALL WHITE because they already took into account how it should look. Quite similar to how they deal with the naming and numbers on the back. I'm happy to see a design where Bernardeschi doesn't look horrible because the designer actually considered someone had a surname of 12 letters.

Juve management has nothing to do with the design. If they informed Adidas on the Jeep sponsorship then surely Adidas is to blame IMO.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Adidas should probably have known that Juve had a chest sponsor and made a design that dealt with that. They should have added a single horizontal black stripe and told Jeep / whoever delivers the Jeep logo to make the Jeep sticker ALL WHITE because they already took into account how it should look. Quite similar to how they deal with the naming and numbers on the back. I'm happy to see a design where Bernardeschi doesn't look horrible because the designer actually considered someone had a surname of 12 letters.

Juve management has nothing to do with the design. If they informed Adidas on the Jeep sponsorship then surely Adidas is to blame IMO.
But how is adidas supposed to know Jeep and Juve don't want it to look like this season, if no one informs them?

Sure if Jeep and Juve told Adidas, they would have just coloured the shirt, right?

This seems like a lack of communication from all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)