Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I've been hearing people saying it's a "commercial logo" like the one Milan used last year (??) and will be used mostly for our training kits and clothing line, as well as other marketing purposes but that our main logo for our match kits will remain the same. Sounds weird...

Also on Juventus facebook when they changed the logo they did it as a temporary profile picture. Could that mean anything:

Anyone heard anything?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The idea is genius and i like what they are trying to acheive. It could of been done better though. It reminds me of two socks and im sure we wil continue to see many more parodys of it.

I will miss the old crest if it is no longer to be used on jerseys. Noone has said its our new crest though only logo like maybe it is a business logo and will be used on all of our merchandise and our crest will remain on match jerseys.
That would be a good idea imo as ive always felt football cests look horribly tacky on casual clothing.

So if it is just our logo then its grest our brand will be so much more marketable. Its definatly a step forward in how football clubs will start to market themselves. Watch other clubs follow.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The idea is genius and i like what they are trying to acheive. It could of been done better though. It reminds of of two socks and im sire we wil continue to see many more parodys of it.

I will miss the old crest if it is no longer to be used on jerseys. Noome has said its our new crrst though only logo like maybe it isna business logo and will be used on all of our merchandise and our crest will remain on match jerseys.
That would be a good idea imo as ive always felt football cests look horribly tacky on casual clothing.

So if it is just our logo then its a great idea and will make our clothing so mich more marketable. Its definatly a step forward in how football clubs will start to market themselves. Watch other clubs follow.
I guess it needs to be clarified. I like the logo in terms of design but like I said before I can't tell it's a football logo. At least it's not as bad as that Milan one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)