Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Would look fucked up with a coppa badge too. I rememeber in '98 or maybe '99 having a Juve jersey with our crest on the sleeve and the scudetto badge where the crest normally is.
Yeah I had that jersey too, always thought it looked a bit stupid with the crest on the sleeve. They scudetto and coccarda have been put together before on jerseys, maybe not on ours though.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If we put out that one at the top of the page with the gold and stuff I'll make it my first Juve Jersey since my Del Neri one :touched:

We need to have an especially good looking jersey to lift the CL in anyway :agree:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think we have won CL two times with blue kits. i remember that final against dortmund when zidane was that match juve shirt was blue.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

Made by Adidas, not a lot details on the Juventus 2017-18 fourth kit are known yet. In fact, it's only certain that the Juventus 17-18 fourth jersey will be predominantly white, while black will be used for accents such as the Adidas and Jeep logos on the front.

The white Juventus 2017-2018 fourth kit will accompany the striped home, yellow away and green third uniforms. The Juventus 17-18 fourth kit will by no means be the first time that Juventus will wear a predominantly white jersey, as evidenced by this season's third.

The shorts and socks of the Juventus 17-18 fourth kit are set to be white as well
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/12/juventus-2017-18-fourth-kit.html

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
All white would be sexy why have is as a 4th. Yellow an green kist are ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we have won CL two times with blue kits. i remember that final against dortmund when zidane was that match juve shirt was blue.
First time was Black and White against Liverpool. 2nd time we won was that amazing blue kit against Ajax and we also wore an amazing blue kit against Dortmund in the final which we lost :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)