Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5264847 said:
and away shirt is looking like they've cut 3 different parts from other shirts and stick them together to create juventus shirt :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Soooo like Puma? :shifty:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
icemaη;5264853 said:
Must suck being an Arsenal fan. They have to bring in their legends to the posters because their players suck.
I can only imagine that they like sucking at this point. Everything about them always sucks. And it has done for years. So I guess it gives them great pleasure.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But the fans know shit.

All of the cocksuckers who were criticizing the jersey a few months ago have said that it actually looks great now that they've seen it on the players.
Nope, it still looks incredibly boring and bland design.

But for me only thing that matters is that we are getting 30m from Adidas, if we get equal offer or better from some other brand, then I would worry about the design as a priority.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Nope, it still looks incredibly boring and bland design.

But for me only thing that matters is that we are getting 30m from Adidas, if we get equal offer or better from some other brand, then I would worry about the design as a priority.
Oh noes, you would worry. :(

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Every goddamn season Kappa is mentioned in these threads.

"ZOMG THEY LOOK HORRIBLE FUCK YOU ADIDAS!11" "Yeaaaaah, let's go retro." "The 1996 Sony Minidisc jerseys are the best bro." "Yeaaaah, why can't they make the Jeep not on a sticker?" "Remember Kappa?" "Those were the greatest jerseys." "Gee, they actually don't look that bad on the players."
and rightly so.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
icemaη;5264853 said:
Must suck being an Arsenal fan. They have to bring in their legends to the posters because their players suck.
Post it in the Morata thread - I'd love to see their reaction on Arsenal-mania :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)