Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
if your mean striped jersey so Paraguay jersey looks like atletico madrid jersey

No.I mean that a Newcastle kit ,which is released before few years ,in general ,looks like ours.On the other hand you can't just invent a " hot water" in jersey designs every year.It has to be "new" design in order to be bought from the fans.A "new" kit.That's the strategy of Adidas as well Nike.I like this year kit more than 2016-2017 .As a first impression only when I saw them ..Surely experts of Adidas knows million times better what's best design for their kits.
By the way, there is no similarity of Paraguay kit and that of Atletico .Only in colors , if you intend to say that the colors and stripes are the only similarity with our new kit with that of Newcastle.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yes, it maybe a brand diktat by Jeep to have a sicker with a slightly different background because the logo colours are the same as our stripes. Black on white and vice versa. They don't have the same problem on our solid jerseys where we never use stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)