Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've seen decent ones for other teams, when they keep it plain. When they start doing this shit it irritates me.

What I also don't like is how at our level these are all leading brand teams, the shirts should be bespoke, not rehashed or generic versions. Not in terms of material or assembly but in design, where they put their three stripes aside (because this is a marketing issue). Because essentially this is just a mock (fuck) up of Milan's 2014-15 kit, and no one liked that. The guy who designed it didn't even like it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I've seen decent ones for other teams, when they keep it plain. When they start doing this shit it irritates me.

What I also don't like is how at our level these are all leading brand teams, the shirts should be bespoke, not rehashed or generic versions. Not in terms of material or assembly but in design, where they put their three stripes aside (because this is a marketing issue). Because essentially this is just a mock (fuck) up of Milan's 2014-15 kit, and no one liked that. The guy who designed it didn't even like it.
I mean for Juve :D

Of course its unfair to kinda blame them for fake fanmade concepts, but unlike the same BS fake shirt designs back when we Nike, all of them are awful or at best just about okay, while with Nike there were a few great ones among them. Not a fan of this season's kits either, though they fall into the below average category rather than the awful one.

Aug 1, 2003
Guys, how do I buy a kit WITH the scudetto and coppa italia patch online? I tried Juvestore.com but they only have the standard match kit.

Traditionally in my culture the groom offers 5 trays of gifts to the bride and I demand that one of the trays include the 15/16 kit with the patch for myself.. ha ha!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Guys, how do I buy a kit WITH the scudetto and coppa italia patch online? I tried Juvestore.com but they only have the standard match kit.

Traditionally in my culture the groom offers 5 trays of gifts to the bride and I demand that one of the trays include the 15/16 kit with the patch for myself.. ha ha!
I think it comes with the Scudetto and Coppa Italia badges from Juvestore by default, Sally.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
The picture doesnt show that though. I know elsewhere (ie in stores) you get the option to add those on where they iron it on for you, I dont think its "all inclusive"

Not sure though anyone knows??
my little brother has the black and gold dybala jersey from the online juve store, came with scudetto and coppa patches already on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)