Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
They're doing a 10% Black Friday special today.

Question, is it an annual thing that shirts get 50% off at the end of the season?
Was just checking my receipt from last year (May 31), and the Vidal jersey I bought ( :sergio: ) was 79 Euros. So the jersey itself was 49 Euros, plus 20 for customization, and 10 for the CL & Respect patches.

I also got 10% off the entire order, after the jersey discount (also bought a mug and shitty nike hat).

And it's true there were limited options by that point, but the deal had been going on for a couple weeks, if memory serves, and when I started looking at discounted jerseys I did have all 3 options for a short time @ 49 Euros. Then the home went out of stock, then the home was back in stock, then the away went out of stock, then the home went out of stock, and the away was back in stock, then the away and 3rd went out of stock. Or something like that. :p

I've got a $79 JuveStore credit from that jersey (they messed up the 3, put the jersey in the package hot, or something -- but great customer service), and will be waiting for a nice sale, too. With the dollar conversion, shipping, duty, etc., these things are fucking pricey!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Are there any online stores selling last seasons kit (not crappy fake ones)? Last years kit was one of my all-time favorites and I'm kicking myself I didn't get a Pirlo one.

On a side note, this seasons pink kits had so much potential to be the freshest away kit since '96. Replace those purple sleeve-ends with a shorter black cuff and take the ugly sponsor sticker and just simply have a black font JEEP on a pink background. Would have got a Morata or Chiellini and worn the shit out of it. But they had to make it butt ugly.

And that new home kit looks chat. I do wanna see the shoulder stripes gone though.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Was just checking my receipt from last year (May 31), and the Vidal jersey I bought ( :sergio: ) was 79 Euros. So the jersey itself was 49 Euros, plus 20 for customization, and 10 for the CL & Respect patches.

I also got 10% off the entire order, after the jersey discount (also bought a mug and shitty nike hat).

And it's true there were limited options by that point, but the deal had been going on for a couple weeks, if memory serves, and when I started looking at discounted jerseys I did have all 3 options for a short time @ 49 Euros. Then the home went out of stock, then the home was back in stock, then the away went out of stock, then the home went out of stock, and the away was back in stock, then the away and 3rd went out of stock. Or something like that. :p

I've got a $79 JuveStore credit from that jersey (they messed up the 3, put the jersey in the package hot, or something -- but great customer service), and will be waiting for a nice sale, too. With the dollar conversion, shipping, duty, etc., these things are fucking pricey!
They are pricey as fuck :agree: I got that special deal after the Lazio superCoppa win, free shipping but came down to $120 or thereabouts. Imo Football Jerseys should never cost over 80 bucks (with patches and everything), that would be a fair price.

Only way I'm buying a new shirt is from a similar deal (free shipping or at least 40% off) or if our new shirt is so beautiful it's a potential all time favorite.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah they're way too expensive. I only hold out for a really special player and a really good kit.

Seems wrong for a club to charge their fans so much just because they can. Ditto, tickets for game day ala Manure, Madrid and Barca. These modes of support are reserved for rich tourists, not the local underclasses many big clubs used to represent.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah they're way too expensive. I only hold out for a really special player and a really good kit.

Seems wrong for a club to charge their fans so much just because they can. Ditto, tickets for game day ala Manure, Madrid and Barca. These modes of support are reserved for rich tourists, not the local underclasses many big clubs used to represent.
And Football was invented by the working class for the working class. It's a shame it has changed so much. Have you seen how much our season ticket pass cost? Unbelievable. Even more so when you consider how pretty f up Italy's economy has been for years.

The Bundesliga is probably the only league (from the top ones) that still provide (Bar Bayern I believe @DAiDEViL) fair affordable prices for the fans. (Not sure about shirts though).

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
And Football was invented by the working class for the working class. It's a shame it has changed so much. Have you seen how much our season ticket pass cost? Unbelievable. Even more so when you consider how pretty f up Italy's economy has been for years.

The Bundesliga is probably the only league (from the top ones) that still provide (Bar Bayern I believe @DAiDEViL) fair affordable prices for the fans. (Not sure about shirts though).
well see what their getting in return!! empty stadiums!
But Sky and Mediaset are happy cause more people will follow them via TV

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
well see what their getting in return!! empty stadiums!
But Sky and Mediaset are happy cause more people will follow them via TV
Aren't most of our matches sold out?

But the trend of rising prices every year, I don't think it can continue.

As for Serie A in general I completly agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)