Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I think I'm buying the black one as well, missus is paying :D. But never again will I pick a player who isn't a club's legend or in the very least has been a great player for this club. Sorry, Pogba but i regret getting your #10.

Can't decide between #10 Del Piero, #10 Baggio or #10 Platini.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think I'm buying the black one as well, missus is paying :D. But never again will I pick a player who isn't a club's legend or in the very least has been a great player for this club. Sorry, Pogba but i regret getting your #10.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Inter Merda #33

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Was really, really happy that we didn't wear the abomination shorts, but how the fuck did it take Adidas/Juventus so long to come to the conclusion that they're absolutely hideous, and not befitting a club as classy as ours?!

Get some proper gold striped black shorts, ya slackers!

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Was really, really happy that we didn't wear the abomination shorts, but how the fuck did it take Adidas/Juventus so long to come to the conclusion that they're absolutely hideous, and not befitting a club as classy as ours?!

Get some proper gold striped black shorts, ya slackers!
I was trying to figure out why weren't we wearing our surf shorts. Adidas took it away and it's all black with gold stripes now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)