Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
its so funny how like 70% of people here said like few months ago how Nike is shit and Adidas is much better.

I hope you guys were only about money deal, because Adidas made a shitty jersey, and I have no idea why you all said bad things about how nike made our kits. They were solid last three seasons

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
its so funny how like 70% of people here said like few months ago how Nike is shit and Adidas is much better.

I hope you guys were only about money deal, because Adidas made a shitty jersey, and I have no idea why you all said bad things about how nike made our kits. They were solid last three seasons

I'm sure they were talking about the money. Nike always beats Adidas when it comes to aesthetics. Just look at those Nike Frees. Everyone wears them all the time. Because they're so friggin' pretty.

Jul 13, 2010
I'm sure they were talking about the money. Nike always beats Adidas when it comes to aesthetics. Just look at those Nike Frees. Everyone wears them all the time. Because they're so friggin' pretty.
so thats like give us money and you can make us look shit as much as you want.

Our fans care about money too much. We sold Vidal to cheaply, we bought overpriced Zaza. I think the ultimate goal is to win things, and thats what we do these past few years. For me we can run around in Joma kits with 11 Padoins, as long as we win I'm totally fine with it. Even if all the goals we score were actually own goals and we scored zero.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Those adidas fuck-faces make amazing kits for Milan, but when it came to us...
maybe they'll improve tho, after all Nike made them all crap until last 3 seasons (and the Serie B one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)