Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Kit manufacturers should also take cues from players- these elbow length sleeves are so 1990, every player out there is folding those freakin sleeves. Even i do it when i play.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Yeah, you're shaving off so much weight by doing that.
ofc every gram does matter

ADIDAS ADIZERO KIT TECHNOLOGY
According to Adidas, the new Adidas Adizero Kit just weights 100g, 40% lighter than the previous Euro 2012 jerseys. They are the lightest kit ever produced by Adidas and will be used by the professionals at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.To achieve the lightweight, Adidas has changed every detail of the new Adizero Kit to make them as light as possible. Weight has been removed from the main kit, the collar and the sleeve cuffs with lighter materials used. The complete jersey features a new woven lightweight fabric. The crest and the Adidas Performace logo are just heated on the kit, instead of a woven crest of the normal version.The new Adizero Kit technology provides additional ventilation, helping players to keep dry during 90 minutes. It's designed to feel like a second skin to provide the maximum freedom of movement and features a slim fit.

http://www.juvestore.com/it/juventus-maglia-gara-home-2015-16.html
climacool

http://www.juvestore.com/it/juventus-maglia-gara-home-authentic-2015-16.html
adizero

RUS > ALC

as usual.

u_boss

Aug 1, 2015
Do you like the new black and white shirt? I'm going to buy the black and white but I'm little confused , Morata Pogba or Bonucci?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
is it the same as we had with nike? if not can someone show the difference?
Huge difference. Nike juve badge has some texture if you move your finger over it, and a nice frame. It's made of different coloured threads and it's sewn to the shirt
Adidas juve badge is really really cheap piece of fabric with juve logo printed on it and glued to the shirt.

nike does stick on as well for the player kits im pretty sure.
you're pretty wrong, I have a player kit

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Was in Adidas few minutes ago, juventus home shirt is disaster, if you have Adidas store near you then go and check it by yourself, especially place Madrid, bayern, United shirts near and compare it with juventus one, the pink one is normal, but the juventus badge on the both shirts are stupid sticker :sergio:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5034986 said:
Was in Adidas few minutes ago, juventus home shirt is disaster, if you have Adidas store near you then go and check it by yourself, especially place Madrid, bayern, United shirts near and compare it with juventus one, the pink one is normal, but the juventus badge on the both shirts are stupid sticker :sergio:
made the same experience :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)