Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They think they'll sell more jerseys in N. America this way, but this shit will backfire horribly and they have the worst shirt sales ever.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They think they'll sell more jerseys in N. America this way, but this shit will backfire horribly and they have the worst shirt sales ever.
To say that I dislike new jersey design would be an understatement. I hope its only for 1 season and then we are back in traditional b&w stripes. Awful. I could digest new logo, although the previous one made by Nike was better and more detailed as opposed to few J stripes. Jerseys gotta go next year, fuck it. I hope they wont meddle with our name next.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
So true. Who the fuck would buy those, toiled paper looks better after I wiped my ass with it.

--

And the "new" logo, fucking kill me already. BRING THE OLD LOGO BACK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's the problem - we need a badge and it's a fucking logo, Juventus are football club , not just another Milan fashion brand
21 years ago Man Utd dropped the 'Football Club' from their logo. It's not even close to being something new, we're years behind their level of branding but have taken it to a modern level.

Still looks pretty shit but ask people again in 20 years what the Juve logo looks like.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
21 years ago Man Utd dropped the 'Football Club' from their logo. It's not even close to being something new, we're years behind their level of branding but have taken it to a modern level.

Still looks pretty shit but ask people again in 20 years what the Juve logo looks like.
I'm not crazy about the new logo either, but I am certainly seeing more :J: apparel around the city since its launch.
and when you're wearing something with :J: on it, people who don't know anything about football will ask what brand it is, it definitely raises curiosity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)