Juventus shirts 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Our 10/11 and 11/12 kits were terrible. It was like Nike punished us on purpose for being crap :D

The past 3 seasons have been great IMO. Although I'd say I wasn't a huge fan of last seasons home kit (absolutely loved 13/14 home and away kits)
13/14 home kit was nice, but i didn't like the yellow one at all. My perfect kit set would be home: 13/14 front with the back from 12/13 + 12/13 away :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I've always found adidas gear to look overly synthetic, that shiny finish that they use on a lot of training gear and jerseys.

I suppose it'll wear better than some of the stuff we had over the years. Some of the Lotto shirts were like wearing a knitted cardigan.
I wonder if most of us wear jerseys on a social day out or only when playing footie? I tend to wear them on match days but the authentic ones, I rarely wear when playing. More just on a day out with friends, lunch/dinner if at all.

Damn. After the stunning jerseys we had last year, looks like we're getting crap ones. I'm a Nike fan, aestheticswise, I must admit.
Definitely.

In before @Klin :tuttosport:

Adidas :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck is that? Stadium inspiration, how the fuck? Cannot be unseen.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm guessing the pink away strip gets a plain black pair of shorts that we can team with this black and gold shirt. Coz this new pair looks like a set of boxers for the players to wear when they're sitting at home and watching the game on TV when they haven't been picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)