Juventus shirts 2014/15 (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
$FB_IMG_1435495163882.jpg
$FB_IMG_1435495169590.jpg

For all the Australian's out there, these kids shirts appeared briefly at Amart Sports, Chadstone Melbourne today. They were taken off the shelves pretty quickly apparently...
Nice!

Yeah they're probably ready to go out on sale tomorrow.

I don't like how they never have the Scudetto (and also Coppa Italia) badges on the shirts in Australia.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I prefer the new home jerseys to last seasons, definitely a fan :tup:

Not big on the pink one, but LOVE the black one.

Adidas :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the new home jerseys to last seasons, definitely a fan :tup:

Not big on the pink one, but LOVE the black one.

Adidas :tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
rekt

- - - Updated - - -

Just went down to my local sports shop (Intersport Wetherill Park, bishes) and they already have the new jerseys and black kits on sale No Scudetto badges tho

They did that at rebel last year as well. Odd.
You can't get this year's kit without a name on it. The home one that is. Marchisio on that 3rd kit would be hot.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've always found adidas gear to look overly synthetic, that shiny finish that they use on a lot of training gear and jerseys.

I suppose it'll wear better than some of the stuff we had over the years. Some of the Lotto shirts were like wearing a knitted cardigan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn. After the stunning jerseys we had last year, looks like we're getting crap ones. I'm a Nike fan, aestheticswise, I must admit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This year's home kit and blue away kit were an 8/10 and 9/10 for me respectively. The green was a 5-6 (fucking green?).

Judging by these latest photos I'd go with 7/10 for home (too generic adidas), 6/10 for the pink (unnecessarily complicated box around sponsor), 7/10 for the black (probably will be my favourite, black doesn't really go out of fashion). I imagine the home kit will creep up to a 8/10 with all the patches on it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This year's home kit and blue away kit were an 8/10 and 9/10 for me respectively. The green was a 5-6 (fucking green?).

Judging by these latest photos I'd go with 7/10 for home (too generic adidas), 6/10 for the pink (unnecessarily complicated box around sponsor), 7/10 for the black (probably will be my favourite, black doesn't really go out of fashion). I imagine the home kit will creep up to a 8/10 with all the patches on it.
Nike lifted their game in the last 2 years, lets not forget how awful the first Conte home kit was.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our 10/11 and 11/12 kits were terrible. It was like Nike punished us on purpose for being crap :D

The past 3 seasons have been great IMO. Although I'd say I wasn't a huge fan of last seasons home kit (absolutely loved 13/14 home and away kits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)