Juventus shirts 2014/15 (185 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Our home kit this year and our third kit were ugly, so idk what you are expecting. The away kit was beautiful but I'm already liking these adidas kits more than the ones from last season.
Our home kits were better than the new home kit. Adidas will never get striped jerseys right, till they do something about their own stripes. Their design sensibilities are too laboured to begin with. They need a new design team, even though, they're definitely better with solid coloured jerseys. The difference between Nike and Adidas is, that Nike pays better attention to style and aesthetic details in a modem, simplistic way, while Adidas tries to integrate a more bold identity. Works sometimes, doesn't work most times in their case. Hopefully, we get Kappa back in 2021. :tup:

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
$FB_IMG_1435495163882.jpg
$FB_IMG_1435495169590.jpg

For all the Australian's out there, these kids shirts appeared briefly at Amart Sports, Chadstone Melbourne today. They were taken off the shelves pretty quickly apparently...

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
The baby pacifier already took care of his gangster image.
i concur, pulling a pacifier from your sweaty and stinky below after having played over 70+ mins of footie and sticking it right straight into your mouth and suckling it like a boss, brah that's gangsta enough.... his street opponents must have sh*t their pants in awe.

Jul 20, 2012
Are these the latest fake shirts ?
Do u like to be repetitive? all the kits ive posted all look the same

- - - Updated - - -

Our home kits were better than the new home kit. Adidas will never get striped jerseys right, till they do something about their own stripes. Their design sensibilities are too laboured to begin with. They need a new design team, even though, they're definitely better with solid coloured jerseys. The difference between Nike and Adidas is, that Nike pays better attention to style and aesthetic details in a modem, simplistic way, while Adidas tries to integrate a more bold identity. Works sometimes, doesn't work most times in their case. Hopefully, we get Kappa back in 2021. :tup:

I was never a fan of kappa, adidas will change eventually i assume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)