Juventus shirts 2014/15 (178 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
$uploadfromtaptalk1435380396813.png wow if this is real it's beautiful.
That's a beauty :cool:

Didn't knew le coq sportif was back to busines, Saint Etienne has their shirts provided by them as well.

I think that the last team I saw with that brand was Manchester City

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Everton too IIRC

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like it'll be something different than their normal kits, probable a commemorative jersey of some sort.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That is simply not true. It all depends on how one carries off a colour with their personality and looks. Pink for instance would look great on Pirlo even off the pitch, as purple would on @Fr3sh - it's all about the swag.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think it's hideous and atrocious.

- - - Updated - - -

It is so bad in fact, that I am honestly convinced that shirt is why Tevez left. You guys know how insecure those South American macho men types can be. Tevez is from the streets and wearing that fugly pink jersey would wreck his reputation. Would give his haters and enemies too much ammo.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think it's hideous and atrocious.

- - - Updated - - -

It is so bad in fact, that I am honestly convinced that shirt is why Tevez left. You guys know how insecure those South American macho men types can be. Tevez is from the streets and wearing that fugly pink jersey would wreck his reputation. Would give his haters and enemies too much ammo.
The baby pacifier already took care of his gangster image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)