Juventus shirts 2014/15 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
this is juve shirt thread! not him! if someone says some things about me or my english its not problem. you can take care of you but if say bad thing about family it's big problem. you know that everyone care about his family and try to save that! so not suitable talk about family persons i cant be relax i should but i cant!
i agree my english is bad! but i dont allow insult to my family. Please treat other members as you would wish to be treated yourself. Rudeness is not tolerated. Nor is profanity.
Your English is fine, it's better than @Lion's.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
'im lost for words against you!!!
i replied to zizinho member and that was a kidding with him
i will apologize from zizinho if he ask me
just show me a sentence that insult to person family it's better to read again the topic its quote of juve shirt not a pic!! i don't know why someone become to stupid by a pic! another member can just make people fool with his scandal insult
He insults in his posts in thread!!!
But bad insults....i think its better that i dont complete my speech!!!
we should be respectful to different opinions.
i read his sentence about my family....
i am just sorry again as i told you! i ended this discussion and i will delete all my unrelated posts because of juve fans
lets break this unfruitful discussion and get back to our main topic!!!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
'im lost for words against you!!!
i replied to zizinho member and that was a kidding with him
i will apologize from zizinho if he ask me
just show me a sentence that insult to person family it's better to read again the topic its quote of juve shirt not a pic!! i don't know why someone become to stupid by a pic! another member can just make people fool with his scandal insult
He insults in his posts in thread!!!
But bad insults....i think its better that i dont complete my speech!!!
we should be respectful to different opinions.
i read his sentence about my family....
i am just sorry again as i told you! i ended this discussion and i will delete all my unrelated posts because of juve fans
lets break this unfruitful discussion and get back to our main topic!!!
I know what's gonna make you feel better. A good ol' mafia game :)
Wanna join? I apologize for Badass' poor behavior, he can be a tool sometimes, but it's OK now.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Howd you get a pic of Badass?
Badass dereped me and then posted this comment

"I didnt know your mum had a penis"
I have seen this kind of behavior in prison movies. The outsider, AlexJuventino, decides to go after the weak prisoner, Badass Vidal, to get respect and rise through the ranks in the prison. I see right through you, AlexJuventino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)