Juventus - Roma (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

If you ask me: The title race is over! We got it!

Olivera: Looked not that bad! We should loan him out! No wonder he looked nervous! This kid is 19! Great talent!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
no problem oded, thanks

now for the barca real game, second half will kick off in 5 minutes. Now I'm in the mood does anyone want commentary on the second half of 'el derby' ?

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
no problem oded, thanks

now for the barca real game, second half will kick off in 5 minutes. Now I'm in the mood does anyone want commentary on the second half of 'el derby' ?
You'll be doing that in the barca thread,though, won't you?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Did juve played good and DP made two goals how are them? And last question: any injuries on our side( for Barca match)
we played professionally but not particularly well. the first was a penalty, after a nedved dive IMO. The second was a flowing move and a thumping finish. No injuries

yeah in the barca thread

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Well, we certainly do the things the hard way. BIG performance and a HUGE result. We can't go thinking we've won, we are only a little step closer.

Generally good performances all round with the exception of Di Vaio - again, but I'm fed up of complaining about that guy and he may just prove usefull at some stage this season.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Well, we certainly do the things the hard way. BIG performance and a HUGE result. We can't go thinking we've won, we are only a little step closer.

Generally good performances all round with the exception of Di Vaio - again, but I'm fed up of complaining about that guy and he may just prove usefull at some stage this season.
hey What is the matter with you leave the guy alone this is his first match since his injury and he did quiet well and he almost scored twice hope he would be in better shape for Barca match.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Thank GOD we won...
But what a blunder our players made that led 2 Roma's Goal :(

When it was 2-0, I started 2 relax and booooom: 2-1

Great that Del Piero scored... :D :D :D :D :D

FoRzA JuVe!!!!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
The Best thing happened tonight is Delpieros' Brace & i think this will boost him alot in barca match and to regain his form more quickly.

Forza DP :star::thumb:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
btw Olivera looks out of his depth. physically he is weak and he looks very nervous!

FULL TIME 2-1
What I have read they always say he is a STRONG player ammong many other things...
He is 180 cm and 78 kg...

Don't know...
Besides, I was so damn nervous so I didn't C if he was nervous :D

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++

hey What is the matter with you leave the guy alone this is his first match since his injury and he did quiet well and he almost scored twice hope he would be in better shape for Barca match.
Thing is, he was playing that way when he was fully fit. Yeah, he almost scored twice, the story of his season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)