Juventus - Roma (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Congratulaition all....
A really important win guys but anyways it's not over yet
We have 5 hard matches to play yet!
And no time time for relaxin',we must fnish our job!
Thx all for commentary,tnx for the goals....:)
i realy like that place here,the forum i
mean....
:cool:

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
very importent 3 pts , the match was by no means easy for us despite the fact that they didn't manege to create any chance in the 2nd half , but they looked dangerous all time , but our boys were excellent tonight especially Thuram & Davids , they were magneficent together . . . alongside the captain offcourse

forza Alex
forza Juventus fc.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
WoW ... Great Game by our players .. we finally won over Roma !!

Del Piero was man of the match, he was all over the place .. attack, midfield, and defence .. he only didn't take Gigi's position as GK :D

Nedved was also sublime as usual, he created the second goal, not to mention the penalty :cool: He also moved well throughout the match ..

Di Vaio missed an easy chance in the first half .. he tried to lob Pelizolli but failed to do so .. apart from that I guess he had a decent match, even though he really has to improve if he wants to be a starter ..

A very commanding game by Ferrara who was very commited .. the rest players at the backline did well too to stabilize Montella and Totti ..

Our midfield wasn't as solid as usual, Tacchi and Davids missed some balls in the middle of the park .. but overall did a good job ..

I was strechted towards the final minutes .. coz any through ball for Roma could've made the difference and already knowing that Inter won their match against Brescia just added the pressure on us to win this match ..

I'm glad the players didn't let us down :touched:

GRAZIE RAGAZIE DEL PIERO !!

Attachments

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes!!! the scudetto is near, but this is not the end of the race.!! we must win at least two games more.

Mmmm, how was divaio??, i hope that he will be more accurated for the barca clash.

Hail to our captain!!, De piero is back!!.

I was nort posting cuz i was seeing the barca-madrid game, and because of course i dont have RAI. Hey, barca played a good game in the bernabeu, they never give up, and was a totally different barca from the deportivo clash.

Well, juve will have a tough match on tuesday!! i hope the best!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
omg montella´s goal was a very stupid mistake!!
=P

well everyone get ready for the big game on tuesday!! its all or nothing

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(Milan... :LOL: ) I hate them

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hello guys :)

Excellent result, boys :thumb:

It's really good to see that DP is regaining his form because we're going to need an inspired performance from him against Barca on Tuesday :strong:

Awesome combination between Camo and Neddy for the second goal :thumb: Nice finish from our captain :cool:

Di Vaio... :undecide:

He's really starting to frustrate me .. I hope he finds his form soon though :)

Also, it's great to see that Lippi finally decided to play Tudor in central defence :touched:

Forza Juve!!!!!!!! :fero:

P.S. Thanks for the commentary Tom :thumb:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Brilliant game by Juve, i thought the whole team worked there socks off, everyone played well, it was a well deserved win. Though I think you are being too hard on Di Vaio i thought he played exellent he tried hard and held the ball up very well .....alot better than zalayeta would and the chance he missed at the start wasn't easy Roma's keeper came at him fast and pulled off a good save. His first touch was good too.
Brilliant game from our captain and the rest of the team, Good play to get the second goal and i hope nedved is ok he seemed to have picked up a small injury.Hopefully we can play well against Barca too but they played well to pick up a point away to Real Madrid :frown:

Any way FORZA JUVE!!!!:D:D:D:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
WoW ... Great Game by our players .. we finally won over Roma !!

Del Piero was man of the match, he was all over the place .. attack, midfield, and defence .. he only didn't take Gigi's position as GK :D

Nedved was also sublime as usual, he created the second goal, not to mention the penalty :cool: He also moved well throughout the match ..

Di Vaio missed an easy chance in the first half .. he tried to lob Pelizolli but failed to do so .. apart from that I guess he had a decent match, even though he really has to improve if he wants to be a starter ..

A very commanding game by Ferrara who was very commited .. the rest players at the backline did well too to stabilize Montella and Totti ..

Our midfield wasn't as solid as usual, Tacchi and Davids missed some balls in the middle of the park .. but overall did a good job ..

I was strechted towards the final minutes .. coz any through ball for Roma could've made the difference and already knowing that Inter won their match against Brescia just added the pressure on us to win this match ..

I'm glad the players didn't let us down :touched:

GRAZIE RAGAZIE DEL PIERO !!
Does anyone think that they would be able to cut this picture down to avatar size please? :)

Focus on the head and the top half of the jersey if possible, but the whole body would be nice too :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)