Juventus - Reggina (Coppa Italia) (6 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You got that straight. I saw the Argentina - Japan friendly that was played a few weeks ago, Nakamura was great, lots of skills, confidence etc. I would swap him for Nakata anyday. :thumb:

And he's also very good at scoring from penalties ;):D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Is anyone actually watching the game or is all the commentary coming from live radios and web sites?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
You got that straight. I saw the Argentina - Japan friendly that was played a few weeks ago, Nakamura was great, lots of skills, confidence etc. I would swap him for Nakata anyday. :thumb:

And he's also very good at scoring from penalties ;):D
Ah, you forgot, Nakamura's freequick specials. They are often too hot for the goalkeepers to handle.:D.
Nakamura is probably most popular football player amongst decent football fan in Japan. Nakata is mainly loved by people because of his style, media hype and (bit of but not much) bad boy image.
Beside, Nakata doesn't seemed to be interested in our NT games. :moan:
BTW, Takahara is also pretty decent player. And I like Kikuchi for our under 19s. He is a class midfielder.:cool:
Actually, our under 19s in general is pretty good. Finished 3rd in Toulon tournament behind Italy and Brazil. :touched:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Does anyone know what the Roma score from last night was?
1:1 I think
Maietta our youth boy scored an own goal then they equalized
Roma eventually went through though by penalties.
Pelizoli saved 2out 3.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++

Ah, you forgot, Nakamura's freequick specials. They are often too hot for the goalkeepers to handle.:D.
Nakamura is probably most popular football player amongst decent football fan in Japan. Nakata is mainly loved by people because of his style, media hype and (bit of but not much) bad boy image.
BTW, Takahara is also pretty decent player. And I like Kikuchi for our under 19s. He is a class midfielder.:cool:
Actually, our under 19s in general is pretty good. Finished 3rd in Toulon tournament behind Italy and Brazil. :touched:
How old is Nakamura?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++

How old is Nakamura?
Born in 24/6/78
:eek::eek::eek:
Same birthday with my mother!
She is an oldie so I think her birthday is in Chinese calendar, therefore, likely to be a different date.

His previous club is Yokahama Marinos, and he was once rumored to have joined Real Madrid.:cool:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I hope a Serie A club will pick up Nakamura if Reggina get relegated. I'd like to see more of him the years to come. :cool:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Does anybody care that we are losing the match??? I know that is not an important match, and that this score does not eliminated us from Copa Italia... but we are losing... AT HOME!!??:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)