Juventus - Reggina (Coppa Italia) (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Don't worry Jun, we will certainly challenge for this Scuedetto .. it's something that Juve always do .. inherent .. Milan have done well throughout the first part of the year, but we can catch-up and Lippi loves this game .. with Treze's return Juve will have an added lethal weapon .. and the break will hopefully help solve DV and Salas' problems .. I've also heard that Miccoli might be brought from loan .. so, it can only get better !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Don't worry Jun, we will certainly challenge for this Scuedetto .. it's something that Juve always do .. inherent .. Milan have done well throughout the first part of the year, but we can catch-up and Lippi loves this game .. with Treze's return Juve will have an added lethal weapon .. and the break will hopefully help solve DV and Salas' problems .. I've also heard that Miccoli might be brought from loan .. so, it can only get better !!
Well put,DPF!:):cool:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
Well IMO getting called up for the coppa can be a punishment for the players...an embarassment for not playing good in serie a/cl :D :angel:
And that's why we need the coppa - Now it's time to punish Salas & Di Vaio. I hope this motivates and galvanizes them into action. :D
Imagine Lippi yelling at Salas to give him 10 :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I kinda hope that Salas sucks arse today...
If he plays as usual, maybe Lippi and Moggi will go crazy... kick is arse and sell him to the first club that bids... even if they only wanna pay 1 million (and i'm talking danish kroner... thats like 100.000 £)... actually that would be fair! ;)

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
salas is having a rough time. maybe he'll bounce back and be as dangerous as he was with lazio soon, he really needs to prove himself to lippi and to the juve fans before its too late.

we all went crazy when inzaghi was shooting empty bullets in 2000, but look at him now with milan, one of the best strikers in europe !!

we need to trust our players:strong:

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
Turnover will be the main theme of 3rd round-second leg Coppa Italia match that pitches Juventus against Reggina on Wednesday afternoon.

After the Bianconeri won the first leg down in Calabria by the score of two goals to nil, Juve's qualification appears more than sealed off.

For this reason both teams will spare their best players in light of their weekend duties as Juventus and Reggina need to make sure they grab wins on Sunday to curb their respective league crisis.

"I need to allow some of my players to take a breather, but at the same time I will give an important chance to some young kids. In this way I can also avoid losing players ahead of Sunday's match," said Reggina coach Gigi De Canio, who is going to field seven players from the youth sides in the Delle Alpi.

The Amaranto haven't won a Serie A clash in almost two months. If they fail to do so at the weekend when they host Piacenza, the Serie B is their probable destination for next season.

On their part the Bianoneri lost two consecutive Serie A matches, this after remaining unbeaten for eighteen. A clear drop of shape is the cause for the Old Lady's recent woes, and if things don't fix soon this year's Scudetto will turn into an impossibility for the reigning Serie A champs.

PROBABLE LINE-UPS

Juventus-Chimenti, Zenoni, Moretti, Fresi, Pessotto, Camoranesi, Conte, Baiocco, Olivera, Di Vaio, Zalayeta.

Reggina-Lejsal, Alderuccio, Cirillo, Pierini, Cogliandro, Mesto, Veron, Salvestrini, Morabito, Rastelli, Leon.

del piero will rest:D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
salas is having a rough time. maybe he'll bounce back and be as dangerous as he was with lazio soon, he really needs to prove himself to lippi and to the juve fans before its too late.

we all went crazy when inzaghi was shooting empty bullets in 2000, but look at him now with milan, one of the best strikers in europe !!

we need to trust our players:strong:
Anastacia this is a good point :thumb: but it would take Salas Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears to bounce back and Juve Need a good striker Just now so We Can't wait for him to bounce back :down:

Oct 2, 2002
Salas bounce backer :D:D:D:D lool....Anastacia, u better believe you would marry DP than Salas's bounce back.....and now back to the salaries issue...does salas deserve the money he is paid by juve?......

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++
Salas bounce backer :D:D:D:D lool....Anastacia, u better believe you would marry DP than Salas's bounce back.....and now back to the salaries issue...does salas deserve the money he is paid by juve?......
Jury is out there whether Salas would be back, Juve probably has the best youth project in Europe right now, so it won't matter that much, unlike Milan who has practically no good youngsters in the team beside Marco Borriello.
Sculli, or Miccoli would do fine in Turin. Maresca is also fantastic attacking mid, and Ergic is a mazy dribbler so Salas doesn't matter too much.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++
u forgot Ambrosini, Pirlo, +Sarr will be back from Galatasaray, also a great possibility of getting Torres ;)
Isn't Ambrosini in mid 20s? Also I think it would be unfair to call Pirlo a youngster since he has been around for eternity. ;)
Although, I would definitely envy whoever gets Torres. El es phenomeno.(my little spanish :D)
I still think we have better youth program than Milan.
Ergic, Blasi, Maresca, Miccoli, Sculli, Garassaboni, Brighi, (possible option on) Zaccardo, and Cipriani. Pericard and Guzman could develop into nice players.

Oct 2, 2002
well, milan young system is not sleeping as well;)
Pirlo is 23, Ambrosini is smth near it...but they are still young, as well as kaladze. but if u mean youngsters under 21.....hmmm.....any way, Milan has a very nice Primavera team;)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Can you name me, any good young Milan youngsters?

My criticism with Milan is that they buy young players who are famous rather than searching for the diamond in the rough.
Pirlo, Kaladze, were all famous youngster before they came to Milan. :)
The other way of looking at it is, of course, your management is ambitious.
;)
Still, I don't like Silvio Belusconi, whatever you look at it. The guy is a billionaire thug!:(

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
QUOTE]++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
It looks like Nakamura won't be playing so they'll be a bit toothless, we might be able to get a draw in this one ;) [/QUOTE]

As a Juve Fan:
:LOL::LOL:
As a Japanese:
:frown::frown::frown:

Nakamura is the :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)