Juventus Primavera 2010-11 (3 Viewers)

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Okay I can pretty much guarantee that Daud will not a chance as he's pretty much similar to Gio and to be honest he isn't on Gios level and even still Gio doesn't get a chance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not to be overconfident, but we just drawn Torino in semi final, thats virtually a guranteed final spot :D Seen what they done to Torino in two league games this season, and yeah, they breezed by them.

Now former Viareggio champs Inter and the most consistent primavera team for a long while, will face Sampdoria, the Primevera champs of last season. Two tough teams, so an eventual final will be quite tough.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha yeah, lets forget about Fiorillo and get him!

Class build ups by Iago, involved in all 3 goals. Daud the winger/AM is scoring the opportunistic poacher goals that Immobile is supposed to score :D

Mar 24, 2006
He could be the new Portillo
I disagree

Please lord, let this kids have a chance in the first squad next year
I reckon he could have that chance .

Okay I can pretty much guarantee that Daud will not a chance as he's pretty much similar to Gio and to be honest he isn't on Gios level and even still Gio doesn't get a chance.
Who knows Ranieri like him more than Gio

Marceℓℓo;1904695 said:
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=81150

Great game by Iago it seems.Daud's incredible.Let's get Siena's GK.LMAO

Haha yeah, lets forget about Fiorillo and get him!

Class build ups by Iago, involved in all 3 goals. Daud the winger/AM is scoring the opportunistic poacher goals that Immobile is supposed to score :D

:lol2:
@Siena's GK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)