Juventus Primavera 2010-11 (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sure, considering guys like Gabriel, De Silvestro and Ruggiero have been with the first team this summer and wouldn't look out of place in fleeting appearances.

The difference this year is that the Primavera age limit goes to U19 from U20 (21), so we would be throwing slightly younger kids in compared to the 20-21 year olds we have in the past.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Sure, considering guys like Gabriel, De Silvestro and Ruggiero have been with the first team this summer and wouldn't look out of place in fleeting appearances.

The difference this year is that the Primavera age limit goes to U19 from U20 (21), so we would be throwing slightly younger kids in compared to the 20-21 year olds we have in the past.
which is a good thing for sure
21 years old shouldn't be playing in the primavera

Jul 1, 2010
Next things we need:

-Eventually bring down the age from 19 years old to 18.
-Create Juventus B, similarly to Barcelona B or Bayern Munich B, which should play in Serie C1(third division).

I think Conte will use our youngsters, it will be a good sign for the future.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I heard some talk somewhere about Canavese being used as 'Juventus B', not sure where it was now. Not dissimilar to what Udinese have with Granada in Spain. Canavese are in financial peril and just pulled out of Lega Pro, it'll be interesting to see if anything comes of this. Still, if they entered the league again now they might be at a very low tier, which wouldn't benefit many of our younger players.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So can anybody tell me if we have any crazy talent offensive players? You know, someone who can dribble and good at beating his man?

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I just wonder why there is a thread for Primavera when non of them will make it to the first team.:depressed

I think this thread should be better in Siena's forum or Empoli's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)