Juventus Primavera 2010-11 (9 Viewers)

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Primavera triumphs in the Viareggio Cup!

At the “Pini di Viareggio” stadium the bianconeri seemed to be determined and very concentrated right from the start. The bianconeri were dangerous in a number of occasions especially thanks to Daud and Esposito but the opener came on the 13th minute when Daud put a ball into the Sampdoria area with unfortunate defender Perazzo deviating badly for an own goal. The blucerchiati did not give up and tried to fight back but the most dangerous attacks were always on the other side of the field with Samp goalkeeper Fiorillo performing a number of very good saves. A few minutes before the end of the half the bianconeri increased the score margin thanks to D’Elia who put the ball through into the area with immobile striking home. Up to the half-ftime whistle Maddaloni’s boys ahd two more good chances thanks to daud with Fiorillo showing great class in his saves.

The second half saw Juventus score their third nearly immediately: Daud with a beautiful projectile upon entering the area hammered the ball into the corner of the net. This is the 8th goal by the Somali midfielder in this tournament who six minutes later tried twice more with the Sampdoria defence managing to clear at the end. Maddaloni’s team continued to dominate even though the blucerchiati were constantly in search of a goal to re-open the match. Sampdoria managed to get one back on the 38th minute after a slight deviation by Daud on a free-kick by Di Leva. Just before the final whistle Immobile dribbled past Fiorillo, voted best goalkeeper of the tournament and deposited the ball at the back of the net to fix the final score on 4-1.

Maddaloni’team has won Juventus their 6th Viareggio Cup after the successes in 1961, 1994, 2003, 2004 and 2005 with the coach becoming the first ever native of Viareggio to win the trophy.

Juventus.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Marceℓℓo;1908398 said:
http://www.juventus.it/site/ita/TAS_rosaprimavera.asp

Seems like they updated our Primavera.New players,fotos etc.BTW Libertazzi looks really strong,he just turned 17:shocked:I'd like to know how tall Immobile is.He doesn't seem that tall but strong in the air nonetheless.
Libertazzi must be a great talent.. he is the only player born 92 in the primavera team, we have nobody born 91 to be added..
He is going with the u-17 italian team to the championship. Maby on to look at in the future.

Immobile is sick scores all the time. I have searched for his lenght but I hasent find it:melayyanandmessi:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, prior to the season, when talking about the new generation of the primavera (because lots of current team, and starters, were in last seasons team), they highlighted Immobile who was new, and that their other main prodigy being Libertazzi (one of the few U-NT players in our primavera too), because they are usually strict with keeping the age groups apart, but Libertazzi basically skipped the Beretti team, straight to primavera, 2 years earlier then usual, because he was quite stand out for 16 year olds etc.

And Here's quite a nice recap of this dominating final:

http://www.paolo65.com/

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Now I can't wait for Schiavone to rule the Primavera in a season or 2.
Libertazzi set the pace, now Schiavone must come force his way into next primavera and skip beretti too, or he will look like a chump :D

Next primavera group, 4-5 or so 90s (like now with 89ers, Castiglia, Ariuado, Duravia, D'elia etc) as core players, lots of 91s, and Schiavone or some other upstart born in 93 :p

P.S Is not that usual but happens, likes of Esposito and Daud are also ones who skipped the Berretti team (2nd primavera), straight from allevi nazionali level.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1908398 said:
http://www.juventus.it/site/ita/TAS_rosaprimavera.asp

Seems like they updated our Primavera.New players,fotos etc.BTW Libertazzi looks really strong,he just turned 17:shocked:I'd like to know how tall Immobile is.He doesn't seem that tall but strong in the air nonetheless.
From this video Immobile is taller than Rossi (the first goal's celebration) and according to the site above Rossi is 1.75 m.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Well done lads! Showing classic Juventus spirit, let's hope the first team also replicates this kind of class nessacary to win trophies

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I guess what you're asking if there's someone who could replace Grygera or Molinaro, and the answer no, our FBs aren't shining much. Our best bet is to bring back Criscito or give DC some chances.

ya u got me :D

i have a strong feeling that we don't buy a fullback n the summer... so i hoped for a primavera player to shine :D

but anyway forza our primavera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)