Juventus Primavera 2010-11 (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Which program do you open that link with? its not working for me, but generally ask if want to open it with vlc, wmp etc. But not working, no other streams I guess?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do they show it in live, as in start from second half, or do they air it non-live, meaning from the beginning of the game later on?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
i think that channel is right but Rai decided to either skip the game or put it on later, because people in Italy are also missing out on the game
I think you're right.
Do they show it in live, as in start from second half, or do they air it non-live, meaning from the beginning of the game later on?
They air it non-live I guess.Still would be great to watch the Primavera.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marcello: Yes it would, I dont care wether its live or not, because its not like I will be spoiled about the result (no one should post it in this thread I hope yet) in the news or from friends etc, hehe.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
i think they are only going to show the second half, the bastards show inters game in full
Could be.Meh,I'd be thankful for just the second half.I never had the chance to watch a game of the Primavera,just always watch the highlights.

BTW not even the Italians are sure if and when they'll show it.Freakin Rai:disagree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marcello: The latest highlights for their coppa game against Cagliari is up if you want to see.

I have seen some of these players briefly, those who were in last seasons primavera that is (Rossi, Espositio, Daud, Castiglia, the defenders). Is mainly interested to see the beast that is Immobile (1 assist and 1 goal against Cagliari) and few of the new cats like Giovinco jr etc.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Marcello: The latest highlights for their coppa game against Cagliari is up if you want to see.

I have seen some of these players briefly, those who were in last seasons primavera that. Is mainly interested to see the beast that is Immobile (1 assist and 1 goal against Cagliari).
Yep,I already saw the highlights of that game:tup:That Paolo65 guy is greatness.

I'm particularly interested in watching Iago,Immobile and Rossi.Plus I'd like to see what our fullbacks are like.Fuck it, I'm interested in watching them all actually:D.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Obviously watching them all :D But even if he is a poacher (read, not "exciting"), I'm mostly corious on Immobile of those I havent seen. Atleast seen Rossi, even if he is prolly the biggiest talent and most exciting one.

Iago I want to see (even if I have seen him full 90mins with spain U-NT), but he wont play in todays game. The fullbacks, Duravia and D'Elia, I doubt they are any special at all, but you never know.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Obviously watching them all :D But even if he is a poacher (read, not "exciting"), I'm mostly corious on Immobile of those I havent seen. Atleast seen Rossi, even if he is prolly the biggiest talent and most exciting one.

Iago I want to see (even if I have seen him full 90mins with spain U-NT), but he wont play in todays game. The fullbacks, Duravia and D'Elia, I doubt they are any special at all, but you never know.
Why won't Iago play?I've only seen him once with the Galicia NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)