Juventus Primavera 2010-11 (2 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
come on people let's move it ..move it ..move it...lucky luke, you find out where falque's mother lives...snake_midget go see when we have the next airplane to turin..dule, you gonna move quickly to brazil and find that birth register...i'll stay here and worry.
loooooooooooool
you say tomayto i say tomato
smartass devil
:cough: Spain :cough:
:D
no worries....hijack the plane when you're close to a big sea.
omg...:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha, Ciro Immobile is ON SOMETHING, he cant stop scoring. He has atleast 9-10 goals or so I think. And Esposito being the second most consistent scorer after him, wonderful goal. Nice build up by Giovinco jr.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vecchione played? First time I noticed that. He is the oldest player there, 20, weird he didnt leave with the past primavera generation.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's easier to count the games Ciro didn't score.

Didn't Vecchione get a serious injury when he played in some friendlies last summer?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Perhaps, I know he was supposed to stick around in this years primavera too, even though he is an 88, but havent never seen him play in the games, he must have been injured, prolly the reason he wasnt loaned out.

And yeah, Ciro is ridicolous.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Primavera, Viareggio kicks-off

Viareggio kicks-ff. This afternoon will see the start of the 61st edition of the Trofeo di Viareggio (Viareggio Cup as from this year), the most prestigious youth football tournament in the world.

The tournament will start off with much Juventus as protagonist. The oath will be read by Raffeale Palladino who won 2 editions (2003 and 2004) with the bianconeri.

Most of all however, the adventure of Massimiliano Maddaloni’s team start soon after. The Primavera forms part of Group 2 with Maccabi Haifa, Parma and Frosinone. At 17:00hrs there will be the debut of the bianconeri against the Israeli side at the “Raciti” stadium in Quarrata (province of Pistoia) live on TV. The match will in fact be transmitted live on Rai Sport Più. The other two group matches will be played on Wednesday and Friday against the emiliani and the laziali respectively.

Juventus wilol be attempting to win the 6th Viareggio Cup after having done so in 1961, 1994, 2003, 2004 and 2005.

Below is the Juventus squad with the respective jersey numbers (the numbers are fixed). For the debut, Maddaloni will have to do without Ekdal and Yago who have been called-up for the international matches.

1 PINSOGLIO
2 SERINO
3 D'ELIA
4 MARRONE
5 ARIAUDO
6 DE PAOLA
7 YAGO
8 EKDAL
9 IMMOBILE
10 CASTIGLIA
11 DAUD
12 PICCOLO
13 ALCIBIADE
14 DURAVIA
15 BAMBA
16 ESPOSITO
17 LIBERTAZZI
18 ROSSI
19 MIRARCHI
20 PIRROTTA
21 CURCIO
22 NOCCHI
23 GIOVINCO
24 TOUKAM

Stream to come

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hahaha, that Piccolo you are referring to is 26 and playing in Empoli, obviously another player, who is almost a decade younger :p

Capitano, if its being shown live on TV, is there a chance there will be any stream?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)