Juventus plan Vieri raid (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
di vaio was very good in parma. lippi tried to give him more time this year regardless of alex dp's return from injury, dp was even benched for a while after returning. but dv's own problem is himself. he isn't confident on the field. more skillful yes but doesn't hit the goals like trez does, dv misses too much. personally i'd prefer a skill-less trez who scores goals than skillful di vaio who can't even net the ball at times.
The guy was excellent in Parma!

When Di Vaio was bought we had Trezeguet and Del Piero. DV knew he was not going to be a starter. I think this fact has killed his belief in himself over time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
true, also there was a bit injustice. when dv-trez performed well while dp was out, and dp recovered he was straightaway given the green light and dv was back on the bench

but like I said, lippi changed that this year. he let dp earn his 1st team place rather than give it freely to him. but I think these facts screwed Di vaio a bit, and I personally don't blame him for it

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

The guy was excellent in Parma!

When Di Vaio was bought we had Trezeguet and Del Piero. DV knew he was not going to be a starter. I think this fact has killed his belief in himself over time.
Legrottaglie was excellent with Chievo...its not about what you DID its about what you are doing. What can be done at Parma is not necessarily something that can be done at Juve. For every Buffon there is a Alessandro Melli. For every Cannavaro there is a Bennarrivo.
And stating Di Vaio is better than Trez. is just plain wrong in my opinion. You cannot possibly compare the raw talent, mobility and vision (even is just a striker) of Trez. with Di Vaio who in my opinion is a dime a dozen in Italy. Vieri, Inzaghi, Corradi, Casiraghi, Cheisa, Massaro, Simone, Gilardino and on and on. (not to mention he has not reached the level of some of these)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Where have you hear that??????????????????
If that happens I have a strange wierd feeling that Trez will stay with us.....and that is the thing we dont want to happen
From one of commentators

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Do I think Di Vaio's on the same level as Trez? HELL NO! But I do think Gilardino could be on the same level as Trez, or possibly even better in the years to come. Another reason to sell Trez is strictly for the money. We need new players in many positions, and we can't pull money out of our asses. So sell Trez for a monetary purpose.

Your right, it was a rather stupid question. :D
Precisely.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I hope Moggi announces Trez stays and I look forward to the day I'll laugh my head off in the forums.

Sadly the day will NOT come
You're right. And it's for the better! :D
(I don't mean to upset you)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Toledo ] ++
About Vieri,when we get him,i will not be a fan of Juve.He is old.Too old.And i absolutely dont like him.
So who were you supporting in the 96/97 season?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
I wouldnt mind if Vieri left, I feel his best days at Inter are behind him. The Adriano-Vieri partnership will not work, and I dont think Vieri much likes being his sub.

I would prefer a player swap, maybe Di Vaio + cash. Although my preference would be Zambrotta, though I doubt Juve will let him go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)