Juventus plan Vieri raid (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
Gilardinho is good but what about Cheva
Both Gila and Cheva have had exceptional seasons, but we need a target man more than we need a support striker, that's why Gila would be a better purchase at this stage.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Here is a stupid question: Why not just keep Trez?! You really see any of these players (including Di Vaio) being on the same level as TREZ?!!
Moggi said in an interview that Trez wants to play in spain. We can't keep him one more year and lose him for nothing. He won't sign a new contract.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Here is a stupid question: Why not just keep Trez?! You really see any of these players (including Di Vaio) being on the same level as TREZ?!!
Do I think Di Vaio's on the same level as Trez? HELL NO! But I do think Gilardino could be on the same level as Trez, or possibly even better in the years to come. Another reason to sell Trez is strictly for the money. We need new players in many positions, and we can't pull money out of our asses. So sell Trez for a monetary purpose.

Your right, it was a rather stupid question. :D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
If he doesn't want to play here, than let him go! Get Gila and Zlatan or Drogba! We should at least get 2 new strikers!
Totally agree with bringing in two strikers.

But very probably moggi will split bringing one young, new, "hot" striker like gila and one old, experienced, proven long in serie a like vieri or corradi. And IMO, hes right to do so...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Totally agree with bringing in two strikers.

But very probably moggi will split bringing one young, new, "hot" striker like gila and one old, experienced, proven long in serie a like vieri or corradi. And IMO, hes right to do so...
Amen!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Gilardino is a bit of a gamble....Trez. assures stability and talent much more than Di Vaio (come on)...bite the bullet and make Davide happy...unless he is adamant about leaving I don't see the positive behind selling him. Money? Bah...your Juve..the richest team in Italy apparently ;)
Just sell some excess scrap to Inter...they buy anything :D

Aug 1, 2003

I for one have been very strong on my opinions on Trezeguet to stay as I feel any new player who comes here and weigh's Trez's responsibility is a big risk.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

I for one have been very strong on my opinions on Trezeguet to stay as I feel any new player who comes here and weigh's Trez's responsibility is a big risk.
Bah,even Montero can score 3 to Empoli or Ancona....we need someone to score to Big rivals and important games.....and that Trez cannot do. He is pretty useless on the pitch. He just takes his pouch and celebrates and then he waits for second oportunity alike...
I would like to see Morientes in Juve. Before....I had a bad oppinion about him before,but this season he proved that he is among 5 best strikers in the world. He is heading capable like Trez(maybe better) but faster,better technique and contribution to game......you gotta like that guy....

Aug 1, 2003
many can create for us. trez's job is to score. he might be static or whatever but he does it, he scores and that's what important. sure bring gilardino, bring drogba and everyone and sell trez. when they come here and fail to perform, you'd be sorry. it's a general rule to never bring new players in, especially young ones and in a way yet unproven to juve and weigh them with a job like trez's. let trez stay here, he secures us goals. the new player's don't. better be safe than sorry.

May 4, 2004
well i think that di vaio is BETTER the trez.. he just dosent get the chance to play as a regular.. di vaio : speed, very good shoots, (better teknik then trez) , nice with he's head... trez: very good with he's head, TOO SLOW, nothin' more..!!! ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Trezeguet does score, but he fails to create things. He has to think how to create moments on his own, without midfielders' assistance. On the field he seems slow and lazy sometimes.

On the other hand, our midfield sucked, so he wasn't fed with an adequate number of passes...

But compared to Di Vaio I think Trez is better.

Aug 1, 2003
di vaio was very good in parma. lippi tried to give him more time this year regardless of alex dp's return from injury, dp was even benched for a while after returning. but dv's own problem is himself. he isn't confident on the field. more skillful yes but doesn't hit the goals like trez does, dv misses too much. personally i'd prefer a skill-less trez who scores goals than skillful di vaio who can't even net the ball at times.

trez is meant to be served. and once he is he serves us by giving us the goals.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Gilardino is a bit of a gamble....Trez. assures stability and talent much more than Di Vaio (come on)...bite the bullet and make Davide happy...unless he is adamant about leaving I don't see the positive behind selling him. Money? Bah...your Juve..the richest team in Italy apparently ;)
Just sell some excess scrap to Inter...they buy anything :D
Yeah. Maybe Moggi could work a deal in which Montero and Di Vaio go to Inter. Or maybe they would have a rather keen interest in Legrottaglie, probably cuz he sucks. :D

Just kidding Nicola! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)