Juventus Next Gen (8 Viewers)

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
The games are on FIFA+, it's free.

That is some result, fair play to the lads. I think we've got some good ones in there.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Nonge, Hasa, Comenencia gets some minutes next season with all the games.
What a result from the team. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on FIFA+ next time. Also does anybody have the playoff bracket handy?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How come Atalanta U23 went out to Catania when both teams won a leg 1-0? And Atalanta U23 finished higher in their league too.
Because Catania were the seeded team here having won the serie C Coppa Italia.

- - - Updated - - -

What a result from the team. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on FIFA+ next time. Also does anybody have the playoff bracket handy?
There will be one tomorrow with the draw for the next round. Benevento, Carrarese, Catania, Vicenza and NextGen make it to the next round. They will be joined by Padova, Torres and Avellino who all came 2nd in their respective series C tables.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
crazy match, could have finished 3-8 lol

once again gotta admire the character of this team. they had all the shots and occasions until 0-2 and never stopped at 0-3 either. very different team compared to the shaky, timid, disorganized one that started the season

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Daffara made really good saves. Might be a good option for promotion to the first team to replace Pinsoglio and vie for the 2nd spot.
pinso is the ideal 3rd keeper. he's cheap, home grown, decent goalie, an allegedly adorable dude, who's also happy with his role

daffara is 19, he needs to play regularly. i wouldn't even consider him as a 3rd goalie before he's 30. maybe as a vice di gregorio in 2-3 years

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Daffara made really good saves. Might be a good option for promotion to the first team to replace Pinsoglio and vie for the 2nd spot.
Daffara is a beast and a legitimate prospect now. I don’t want him rotting on the bench though, Pinsoglio is perfect for that. Hope they can loan him out to some smaller serie A side, or even serie b, so he can play. Maybe even Monza

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
pinso is the ideal 3rd keeper. he's cheap, home grown, decent goalie, an allegedly adorable dude, who's also happy with his role

daffara is 19, he needs to play regularly. i wouldn't even consider him as a 3rd goalie before he's 30. maybe as a vice di gregorio in 2-3 years
Good point. I feel like Di Gregorio is an underwhelming name. But we'll see if we will truly go for him. I hope Daffara continues to perform well, it would be great to promote from within without having to spend a lot for the GK position.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
That was hella impressive to watch. Looks like a well coached bunch of kids with belief.

Daffara made so many huge saves.

And some wander why when promoted to first team, kids look confused and lost. Imagine going from proper coach to fraud that instructs you "run and figure it out".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)