Juventus Next Gen (25 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Comenencia is playing as a CM again, this time starting. Scored a goal first minute but he also looks good defensively with good passing range. I think hes a good b2b prospect.

Hasa gave a great ball on the Comenencia goal for an assist. Hes playing the Miretti role behind Mbangula and Cerri. Mbangula has stood out as well.

Huijsen rebounded from a stinker and had a pretty flawless first half. The thing that stands out with him is his willingness to break lines with his passing. That ball playing is gonna be valuable when he gets his opportunity. Profiles well next to Bremer.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That was a fun game. Defense was sloppy in the second, muharemovic was pretty bad. Daffara is a very raw keeper too, he didnt leave his post as much as he should have. The game really flipped when Hasa came off. He’s a game changer, the way he can link midfield with attack. He reminds me of a Papu Gomez. Miretti better step up asap

btw if you wanna watch these games for free, YouTube is a good place to look. Just type in next gen and look at the live links on gameday.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That was a fun game. Defense was sloppy in the second, muharemovic was pretty bad. Daffara is a very raw keeper too, he didnt leave his post as much as he should have. The game really flipped when Hasa came off. He’s a game changer, the way he can link midfield with attack. He reminds me of a Papu Gomez. Miretti better step up asap

btw if you wanna watch these games for free, YouTube is a good place to look. Just type in next gen and look at the live links on gameday.
Very useful

Just watched the highlights - Yildiz has some foot in him, nice goal although I expected him to give a pass and create a 1 on 1 situation.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Very useful

Just watched the highlights - Yildiz has some foot in him, nice goal although I expected him to give a pass and create a 1 on 1 situation.
I think were talking about different games lol, I didn’t watch the most recent one. I did see the Yildiz goal though, it was nice. Wish he’d play over Milik.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think were talking about different games lol, I didn’t watch the most recent one. I did see the Yildiz goal though, it was nice. Wish he’d play over Milik.
From what I have seen he has potential but I would introduce him more as a Chiesa replacement rather than a Vlahovic/Milik replacement - Replacement means he wont be a regular starter but he could even start some games. We should do it gradually of course.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Some might say that I exaggerate, but I don't just see the Next Gen boys as the future of Juve. They are, imo, the future of football, and the future of sports.
With this win they didn't just beat Olbia, but they overtook them on the table. Now Olbia are 16th in serie C (group B) and in the relegation zone, while our boys are out of relegation zone, 14th in the standings. Same points as Olbia, but better goal difference :tup:
Impressive.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
salifou has looked better than Comenencia so far this season. Nonge and hasa were both good yesterday. I’d be surprised if Hasa didnt get called up at some point this season, especially if Miretti doesnt take a step forward. Senior side could use a player like him. Hes been next gens most consistent player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)