Juventus Next Gen (19 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
The second goal - kid (looks like his hair is thinning lol) has some wheels on him.
Sekulov is a bit comparable with Chiesa or Zaniolo. Has always been very fast, strong and has a great shot. But having that said, misplaced to many passes and crosses when he was younger, not sure if he stepped his game up. He’s a player we can expect in the Serie A within a few years I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you follow anything of the youth so far?

I’ll start following it from now on. Probably the U19, I think that the team is more interesting but not entirely sure though.

Will watch the semi finals for sure. Nice that we’re so far again, hopefully our second Coppa

Jun 16, 2020
I only read the pagelle and watch the highlights, bit of reading on VS, I don't seem to catch a lot of the games and don't have an Eleven Sports subscription.
It’s a bit annoying that U19 doesn’t get broadcasted live anymore on the Juventus app. I receive Eleven Sports but it’s via a app on tv (like those dreamboxes/satellites before) and the quality usually sucks. Same with U19, Sport Italia has the broadcasting rights now I think.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We’re pumping talent out like it’s nothing. Riccio looked like an Otamendi vs Arsenal lol.

We can pump out as much 'talent' as we can but it all counts for nothing if the head coach has a preference towards 'experience' as evidenced by our summer mercato

If we really are serious about betting on these young players, coaching change (and perhaps patience) is every bit as necessary to succeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)