Juventus Next Gen (8 Viewers)

OP
Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,882
    Today was a special day, besides the Next Gen playing in the stadium, there was a ‘around the table’ with Agnelli, Gravina, Cherubini and speakers like Rafa Benitez, Morata and Khedira.

It wasn’t just about our second team but more about the importance of having one, comparing it with other countries, how it could help players and how damaging loans can be. Probably it’s easier translating some pages.

I’m really happy though, after the press conference a few months ago to again speaking out loud about this team confirms that the board is real about this.
    Morata was there? He is in Qatar on bench ATM.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Today was a special day, besides the Next Gen playing in the stadium, there was a ‘around the table’ with Agnelli, Gravina, Cherubini and speakers like Rafa Benitez, Morata and Khedira.

It wasn’t just about our second team but more about the importance of having one, comparing it with other countries, how it could help players and how damaging loans can be. Probably it’s easier translating some pages.

I’m really happy though, after the press conference a few months ago to again speaking out loud about this team confirms that the board is real about this.
    Yeah I read it this morning, @Dru also posted a link a few posts up.

Seems like we are moving in the right direction and reaping some of the benefits now. I can see other teams going for it eventually.

Jun 16, 2020
    Yeah I read it this morning, @Dru also posted a link a few posts up.

Seems like we are moving in the right direction and reaping some of the benefits now. I can see other teams going for it eventually.
    I’m so curious to see what the future will bring. At a certain point Agnelli pointed out really nicely that we had so many players at the Italian youth teams recently.

U19 is the team to follow now I think. It often is it seems

- - - Updated - - -

What's Benitez doing at JJ

Or was he just randomly invited?
    Randomly

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Benitez has always had an affinity for Italian football, even before his Napoli days. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back one day (although hopefully not at Juve).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)