Juventus Next Gen (5 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let’s take a moment to reflect on this badass branding for a program that has yielded nothing beneficial to the first team. But hey, let’s give it a decade or two. Otherwise it can remain a non-lucrative human trafficking side hustle for Jj.

- - - Updated - - -

:agnelli:

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

nice shot indeed. u23 leading 2-1 vs novara thanks to this

- - - Updated - - -

and they won it against the odds, cool

team is yet to win an away game but at home they are going strong

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Keep an eye out for boende ruiz from Belgium for the future, powerful midfielder
agresti wrote a piece on him today. Montero compares him to Davids. I’ve seen him play with the primavera, he honestly just looked like a young Pogba, who’s the polar opposite of Davids lol. Flashy player, but if Montero says Davids, then I guess he’s Davids.

Tell me this isn’t Pogba

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I could see Nonge with the first team next season. He’s already trained with them and was in the mix for a call up vs PSG. He’s one of those guys that doesn’t need to be loaned out imo, he’s good enough to play with the first team, just need to trust him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I could see Nonge with the first team next season. He’s already trained with them and was in the mix for a call up vs PSG. He’s one of those guys that doesn’t need to be loaned out imo, he’s good enough to play with the first team, just need to trust him
His physicality will help a lot, that's why we are still some way off from seeing soule play as regularly as say miretti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)