Juventus Next Gen (13 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Match against Pro Patria is ending, we’re winning 1-0, goal scored by the goat from a penalty. Saw the second half, Zuelli and Barbieri did nice.

Pecorino, Compagnon and Cudrig are years away from becoming Serie A material.

Short match for Miretti and Ake, I assume that they’ll join the first team. Miretti didn’t do a lot in the second half.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
U23 are mathematically qualified for the playoffs (mini tournament to go in Serie B). Anticipating the objective of the season with 2 game days to play.
Congratulations

#JuveRenate [2-1] #Under23

Jun 16, 2020
Promotion to Serie B would be huge. I'd instantly start following them.
I’ve been changing opinions about the importance of going to Serie B. So many players are going in- and out that it would be very difficult, maybe even impossible to remain competitive at that level. And for those guys it’s probably nicer to player in the top 8 in Serie C instead of last 4 in Serie B.

At the other side, we see that players like Ranocchia and Correia went under the radar on loan in Serie B while it are nice and talented players. And if we have indications that a player might be ready for the Serie A like Fagioli we have to wait a full season. Besides that we’re more attractive for young players to come and play for the U23 if we are able to give them minutes in Serie B.

The difference between Primavera competition and Serie C is already quite big, especially considering that we send those guys pretty young to Serie C already. Not necessarily on a technical level, but the difference in physicality and experience of the opponents is obvious.

Anyway it would be a huge win if we reach Serie B, personally I doubt it tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)