Juventus Next Gen (35 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Fabio #Miretti and Matias #Soulé recovered from COVID-19. Now all Juventus #Under23 players have recovered and do not need to isolate at home.

[@JuventusFCYouth]

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The new regulations about "loan" players are gonna hit hard on the Juventus Under23 side...

https://football-italia.net/video-fifa-introduce-new-loan-regulations/
Won't affect the U23 at all, those players aren't on loan.

Current loanees where this comes into play are players like DC, Pjaca, Demiral, and a few other 22-25 year old randoms who didn't come through our system. Although we don't develop top players we do have a lot of HG players out on loan who form the bulk of the loanees. All that happens here is that more stay with the Primavera and then U23 squad, and you will see more short term trading where clubs can sell a player to a "loaning" team for €1m and buy him back for €1.1m the next season. It wouldn't even touch leading clubs.

Some leagues do have rules about signing underage players, so there are different ways around it depending on the age band of players.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Current loanees where this comes into play are players like DC, Pjaca, Demiral, and a few other 22-25 year old randoms who didn't come through our system. Although we don't develop top players we do have a lot of HG players out on loan who form the bulk of the loanees. All that happens here is that more stay with the Primavera and then U23 squad, and you will see more short term trading where clubs can sell a player to a "loaning" team for €1m and buy him back for €1.1m the next season. It wouldn't even touch leading clubs.

Some leagues do have rules about signing underage players, so there are different ways around it depending on the age band of players.
What I meant is that Juventus Under 23 has 20 players out on loan that are over 21 years old

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What I meant is that Juventus Under 23 has 20 players out on loan that are over 21 years old
Yes I was counting most of those in the list of players I had in mind in my reply. I could probably work out which category they all fall into, luckily a lot of them would be classed as being produced by the club so this limit of 8 to 6 players would not apply to them (e.g Coccolo, Kastanos, Beruatto, Clemenza, Zanimacchia, Di Pardo). However it would apply to players such as Vrioni, Del Fabro, Brunori or Rafia. So you'd probably see them sold instead.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Can't wait until we get investigated for this too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
✅✍ Visite mediche (stamattina), firme e foto di rito: #Iocolano è un calciatore della #Juventus #Under23, così #Aké potrà rimanere con #Allegri alla Continassa per sopperire numericamente all'assenza di #Chiesa. ⚪⚫ #calciomercato

new guy in, aké can stay with the first squad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)