Juventus Next Gen (22 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Done Deal! Brando #Moruzzi (born in 2004) to #Juventus from #Sangiovannese. 3-years contract. He will play for Juve U23 from this summer. #transfers

[@NicoSchira]

Jun 16, 2020
HT Triestina - Juve 0-0, difficult game for the team, nobody really impressed me but didn’t see it from the start.

Their stadium is great for Serie C level. I really like that about lower leagues, seeing fallen clubs and being amazed by the facilities they actually have.

- - - Updated - - -

Match about to finish 0-0. Triestina got a red card at the beginning of the second half. Overal underwhelming game, Soule and Ake were horrible and got subbed early. Miretti invisible, had one nice shot and gave the ball away at a dangerous place in the dying minutes.

Zuelli did nice, worked very hard defensively.

Last edited:

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Don't know where to ask this so here goes. I've noticed that we've got a lot of decent prospects, especially midfielders - Fagioli, Rovella, Caviglia, Ranocchia, Miretti, Zuelli, Sekulov, Palumbo. Could someone that watched more of them share some feedback? I don't really have access to Serie B matches or from our youth teams unfortunately. Seems like a great generation, would be a shame if we couldn't fit at least one in the big team.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Don't know where to ask this so here goes. I've noticed that we've got a lot of decent prospects, especially midfielders - Fagioli, Rovella, Caviglia, Ranocchia, Miretti, Zuelli, Sekulov, Palumbo. Could someone that watched more of them share some feedback? I don't really have access to Serie B matches or from our youth teams unfortunately. Seems like a great generation, would be a shame if we couldn't fit at least one in the big team.
I 100% believe Fagioli and Rovella are ready for Juve next season. Rovella is good enough to start at regista from the jump imo.

Caviglia has been injured and hasn't really played in two years. If he gets healthy im assuming he will be loaned out somewhere.

Ranocchia has had a solid season, and would probably be talked about more if he played for a better club. My guess is he gets loaned to a Serie A side next season. He plays a lot like Locatelli

Miretti might be the most talented of all when you combine his technical ability with his physical profile. A season in Serie B or some lower level club would probably help his development as hes still a teenager and still in Serie C. That said, he is a better regista today than that bum Arthur and if this were Bayern he wouldve already gotten minutes.

Haven't watched the rest enough to really have an opinion. Zuelli looked decent in the one game I payed attention to him, but it was only one game. Sekulov is more of a winger I think, but again, haven't payed enough attention. The other mid to watch is Barrenechea. He was out for awhile after injuring his knee, but he was the most impressive primavera player for me last season.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I 100% believe Fagioli and Rovella are ready for Juve next season. Rovella is good enough to start at regista from the jump imo.

Caviglia has been injured and hasn't really played in two years. If he gets healthy im assuming he will be loaned out somewhere.

Ranocchia has had a solid season, and would probably be talked about more if he played for a better club. My guess is he gets loaned to a Serie A side next season. He plays a lot like Locatelli

Miretti might be the most talented of all when you combine his technical ability with his physical profile. A season in Serie B or some lower level club would probably help his development as hes still a teenager and still in Serie C. That said, he is a better regista today than that bum Arthur and if this were Bayern he wouldve already gotten minutes.

Haven't watched the rest enough to really have an opinion. Zuelli looked decent in the one game I payed attention to him, but it was only one game. Sekulov is more of a winger I think, but again, haven't payed enough attention. The other mid to watch is Barrenechea. He was out for awhile after injuring his knee, but he was the most impressive primavera player for me last season.
My highest hopes are on Miretti, Fagioli and Rovella in this particular order.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The market value of Matteo #Brunori, striker (1994) owned by #Juventus, seems to have tripled following the recent performance with #Palermo. The bianconeri could collect a decent amount from his sale in the summer.

#JuveU23

[CM via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)