Juventus Next Gen (32 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At this point - 100% not wrong to sell him.

Two years down the line if he turns out to fulfill his promise as an U20 player - fucking Paratootsie, why are we so shit, Atalanta so good, etc.

Pretty low-risk move for Atalanta, presuming they are paying a few million at very most considering his injury record.
its actually funny reading some of the comments on social media about this move. It's as if they've all been tracking this player week in week out and he's some next big thing, already slating the management for this move. Meltdowns are far more biblical than anything ever seen here :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
At this point - 100% not wrong to sell him.

Two years down the line if he turns out to fulfill his promise as an U20 player - fucking Paratootsie, why are we so shit, Atalanta so good, etc.

Pretty low-risk move for Atalanta, presuming they are paying a few million at very most considering his injury record.
I don’t know much about Muratore but if Atalanta is interested we should be cautious... Well to late already of course.

Im wondering if he’s sold for a inflated price.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hey, if Atalanta are giving us 5 million for Moratorium, it's a win for us. I don't think he's ever going to play for us, so we might as well make some mullah.
Muratore = bricklayer/mason (literally "wall builder"). Would have been far better as a defender (he has played DC in the past).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Muratore = bricklayer/mason (literally "wall builder"). Would have been far better as a defender (he has played DC in the past).
Yeah. It comes from Muro or Mur in French ;)

I hope Atalanta will give us 5 million or so for him. A few million here and there from these deals can't be bad for the books.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah. It comes from Muro or Mur in French ;)

I hope Atalanta will give us 5 million or so for him. A few million here and there from these deals can't be bad for the books.
It comes from Latin, but yeah it's the same.

I've not seen any numbers mentioned, but I bet whatever it is will be less than we hope for.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Simone Muratore to Atalanta for 7-8M€. Beside generating a good plusvalenza (capital gain), Juventus will in fact pay less money for the Kulusevski deal. Kaly Sane (Juve Primavera) to Basel for 4-5M€. (Around Turin on Twitter)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is the Kaly Sene deal a transfer? I heard that he was going to join Basel on loan?

We are paying €3m for Pisa goalkeeper Stefano Gori for U23 (Di Marzio). He's one of the best keepers in Serie B. Leonardo Loria (GK, '99) will go in exchange.

Loria is good for a young keeper, so we'll see how this one pans out for both.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stefano-gori/profil/spieler/244491

Karim30

May 6, 2012
So Sene for 5m? Nice price, has been important voor U19, but far from ready for the big work.
I see some people on Twitter disappointed about selling him without a buy back clause, but I think he has been promised first team football in Switzerland and his contract was running out in 2021. Great 2 deals before June 30th all things considered.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I see some people on Twitter disappointed about selling him without a buy back clause, but I think he has been promised first team football in Switzerland and his contract was running out in 2021. Great 2 deals before June 30th all things considered.
Those people I guarantee have never even watched him play and probably the same people who only started supporting Juventus in the last couple of years

Jun 16, 2020
He’s a typical Premier League winger: speed and physical force, but no great technical attributes. He was a starter in most games at the U19, but I always felt they were lacking creativity and he certainly wasn’t providing it for them. There’s always a risk in selling young players, we all like to have a buy-back option, but I’m okay with this.

So indeed regarding we are closing this financial year, I’d say it’s a good deal.

Karim30

May 6, 2012
Simone Muratore to Atalanta for 7-8M€. Beside generating a good plusvalenza (capital gain), Juventus will in fact pay less money for the Kulusevski deal. Kaly Sane (Juve Primavera) to Basel for 4-5M€. (Around Turin on Twitter)
Correction: Agresti is saying that the deal is worth 6m with a buy back clause.
Anything above 1m is a win for me tbh :D

Jun 16, 2020
So Sarri said in the press conference that he sees a U23 close to the level of the Serie A/first team. He didn’t wanted to say who. I’m very curious, hopefully soon we’ll see someone making his first minutes and that he actually stays.

If we win tomorrow and next year some player(s) would take a spot in the team I’d be very happy. The first successes in a 2 year project.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm presuming Wesley will go on loan next season, but I'd like to see him in a couple of games before the season ends. I suppose much depends how the scudetto race goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)