Juventus Next Gen (28 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mid table mediocrity in the league. Still in the Coppa Italia Serie C at the semi final stage.

There is talk of Dany Mota being sold to Monza (Berlu's runaway leaders) for a handsome profit. I don't agree with that tbh, it could even put the team in relegation danger as he is clearly the best striker. But if he and Han are both going in the same window then the team is surely bringing in a quality striker for this level.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Mid table mediocrity in the league. Still in the Coppa Italia Serie C at the semi final stage.

There is talk of Dany Mota being sold to Monza (Berlu's runaway leaders) for a handsome profit. I don't agree with that tbh, it could even put the team in relegation danger as he is clearly the best striker. But if he and Han are both going in the same window then the team is surely bringing in a quality striker for this level.
You really have to wonder what the point of this team was
We need to get to serie b so at least there is a viable option for our young players to get valuable experience
It's not as if we still cant make profit for some young players

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Farca kid?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Reminds me of the Mokulu signing last year. It's like they need an experienced player in each position in the team. Probably fair, but I'd be disappointed if Alejandro Marques does not arrive.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I think they found the ref wandering outside in the street and stuck a jersey on him.

Does make me chuckle how psyched up these teams get to play a bunch of kids, just because they have Juve kits on.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some interesting transfer window movements for the U23 side.

OUT
Han - sold to Al Duhail for €5M
Mattias Andersson - sold to Sion for €4M
Matheus Pereira (was on loan to Dijon) - moved to Barcelona B ON LOAN, presumed that they will buy him this summer ?
Dany Mota - joined Monza ON LOAN. WHEN they get promoted to B I presume they will buy him for about €5m

IN
FC / SPA / 19 Alejandro Marqués, signed from Barcelona B for €8.2M (thought this was supposed to be a straight swap for Matheus Pereira, or do Juve want the money for summer figures @Mark ?)
FC / ITA / 34 Ettore Marchi, joins on loan from Monza (bit of experience up front)
FC / ITA / 21 Giacomo Vrioni, signed from Sampdoria for undisclosed fee
DR / BRA / 19 Wesley joins from Verona. This deal was done in conjunction with Verona, he joined on a free from Flamengo in 2019
FC / BRA / 25 Matteo Luigi Brunori, signed from Pescara for undisclosed fee. He played some minutes in Serie B this year so should be useful.
DC / ITA / 20 Alessandro Minelli, signed from Parma for undisclosed fee. He had been on loan at Trapani, where he'd barely played.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

OUT
Matheus Pereira (was on loan to Dijon) - moved to Barcelona B ON LOAN, presumed that they will buy him this summer ?
Dany Mota - joined Monza ON LOAN. WHEN they get promoted to B I presume they will buy him for about €5m

IN
FC / SPA / 19 Alejandro Marqués, signed from Barcelona B for €8.2M (thought this was supposed to be a straight swap for Matheus Pereira, or do Juve want the money for summer figures @Mark ?)
FC / ITA / 34 Ettore Marchi, joins on loan from Monza (bit of experience up front)
DR / BRA / 19 Wesley joins from Verona. This deal was done in conjunction with Verona, he joined on a free from Flamengo in 2019
FC / BRA / 25 Matteo Luigi Brunori, signed from Pescara for undisclosed fee. He played some minutes in Serie B this year so should be useful.
DC / ITA / 20 Alessandro Minelli, signed from Parma for undisclosed fee. He had been on loan at Trapani, where he'd barely played.
1580644704494.png

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

OUT

IN
Sion payed 4m for a player? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Made 3 games out of 20. What a transfer :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)