Juventus Membership (18 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Reading these comments makes me not to want to go to home game and rather see a match in Rome vs Lazio or Roma. Good prices, easy access to tickets and a direct flight. Sounds so much better.

Milan would also be an option.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Reading these comments makes me not to want to go to home game and rather see a match in Rome vs Lazio or Roma. Good prices, easy access to tickets and a direct flight. Sounds so much better.

Milan would also be an option.
They even opened a JuveStore in Roma in anticipation of this :p

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I missed Lazio and Napoli games because of the same listicket errors :lol: nothing is safe with ITalians

@Mafia keep posting, we all benefit from it

another question;
what is the best shuttle/bus/train from Milan Bergamo (BGY) to Turin?
Flixbus but trains are cheap as well. By train it takes 1hour to get from Milan to Turin

https://shop.flixbus.it/search bus you can select from which station when and can pay with paypal

http://www.trenitalia.com/ choose "le freccie" they're the fast ones 0:50mins Milan-Turin but you need to pre-order else they'll ask you 30-35€ while if you do sometime ahead it's between 13-17€

But the best train imo is Italo it's cheaper as well
https://biglietti.italotreno.it/Booking_Acquisto_SelezioneTreno_A.aspx

- - - Updated - - -

not yet, only way I attended games was with a local juventus fanclub that ordered tickets for me

listicket is cancer and so is our entire ticket department

bug ridden trash designed by cavemen

Did they tell you what's the generic error was about?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Valerio.
thanks for your help regarding the Bergamo shuttle

Regarding the listicket bugs, I opened a support ticket and they told me to contact Juventus, I did that and Juventus support never replied. Next match I did a test purchase at listicket and it seemed to work but I didn't click past payment cos I only wanted to test. Against Lazio I had errors that wouldn't even let me proceed into payment

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
bah listicket is shit. I always about the day Juventus will handle herself tickets.
Everytime there is a big match servers crash.
Random errors and so on.
Pathetic on a whole new level.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Update: Didn't get a call today from Juventus Fan Service , so i called right now, 20 mins before they close. They said don't worry they will call on Monday, and not to fret the tickets are as good as mine. Just have to await their call. The saga continues...we shall see on Monday lol.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So most of you guys did use listicket to get tickets? I wonder if it somehow assigns multiple people to one potential ticket, and then whoever completes it the fastest "wins" and gets to purchase it. That's all I can think of. The prices on Viagogo make me want to throw up.

I was reluctantly so ready to push through the massive feelings of anxiety for this grand adventure and some shit website goes and ruins it :rolleyes2:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Update: Didn't get a call today from Juventus Fan Service , so i called right now, 20 mins before they close. They said don't worry they will call on Monday, and not to fret the tickets are as good as mine. Just have to await their call. The saga continues...we shall see on Monday lol.
Did they call?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
fucking italian trash

colleague travelled to Rome to establish some supply chain with AlItalia, spent a month down there, came back and on first day back home an email from Rome arrived, carrying two words: 'Doesn't work'. I have never seen a better rant afterwards

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I guess I'm the lucky one, who after calling half an hour and didn't got through, gave up and waited until general sale to buy tickets. :lol3:

Last edited:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Update: I called today. The lady again reassured me that the ticket is mine, and not to worry. She said they have to wait to sell more tickets in the Curva Sud (that's where i'll be sitting) as they are apparently not sold out yet. I assume they have to sell out the Sud first and then will start making calls/processing payments. She said not to expect anything until the end of this week or next week. So yeah, pretty much fml. Will continue living in fear for another week i imagine. Gotta love it. Flights booked already by now, soon will book hotels and such. Worst case i guess it'll be a visit to Turin with no game lol, but she assures me the tickets are mine and just to be patient. Life....

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Update: I called today. The lady again reassured me that the ticket is mine, and not to worry. She said they have to wait to sell more tickets in the Curva Sud (that's where i'll be sitting) as they are apparently not sold out yet. I assume they have to sell out the Sud first and then will start making calls/processing payments. She said not to expect anything until the end of this week or next week. So yeah, pretty much fml. Will continue living in fear for another week i imagine. Gotta love it. Flights booked already by now, soon will book hotels and such. Worst case i guess it'll be a visit to Turin with no game lol, but she assures me the tickets are mine and just to be patient. Life....
They love tourists there. Hope you know the chants.

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
This process is absolutely asinine. FFS, why would they make the process so difficult for fans outside of the country? There has to be some sort of logical reasoning in the entire organization. At least now I'm not worried about the Roma match selling out considering they still have tickets available in the Curva Sud for the ManU match. Good luck @Mafia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)