Juventus Membership (12 Viewers)

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
have been calling for the last ~2 hours. thus far designated ticket line has been totally unreachable, but going to continue trying the entire presale...... for a club with global fandom ambitions they sure make it difficult for foreigners to get tickets.

Buy on AliExpress.com

arc

Mar 11, 2004
same here. I've already purchased the flight ticket and booked the hotel

just to get the tickets and the milan one too

anyone outside of italy has luck purchasing the man u ticket?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Any news guys? Did it work?

It is so fucking ridiculous. Since new stadium I went every season for 2-4 matches to our stadium. Since I'm a member I always made a reminder in my diary at what time the presale starts. Then, mostly during work, I logged in, ordered my tickets on listicket, paid them and printed them out. Done. It took me 10-15 minutes. Easy peacy.

And now it's not possible anymore and I need to call this Fan Service number to purchase the tickets. Since almost 6 hours now I try to call them something like every 10 minutes and it's occupied everytime. What a fucking disgrace!

I wrote an e-mail and told them to call me back. Don't think that this dump will follow my request tho. :lol3:

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure I got through a couple times and they hung up on me when they heard me speak English.... I called constantly with 2 phones last night for over 2 and a half hours. Mentally preparing myself to have to pay insane resale already.

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
Finally got through this morning. Reserved a seat, they don't have the ability to process payment now for whatever reason so I have to submit an excel to the contact us portal on Juventus.com. While this process was a bit of an embarrassment for a club who is striving to be among the Reals/ Barcas/ Bayerns of the world, I think I'm finally in (knock on wood) - thank you so much to everyone on here and especially @Wittl

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Finally got through this morning. Reserved a seat, they don't have the ability to process payment now for whatever reason so I have to submit an excel to the contact us portal on Juventus.com. While this process was a bit of an embarrassment for a club who is striving to be among the Reals/ Barcas/ Bayerns of the world, I think I'm finally in (knock on wood) - thank you so much to everyone on here and especially @Wittl
:rofl:

What a dump!

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
Are you B&W or J1897? Were there a lot of quality seats still available (Ovest or Est)?

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
Yea man, what kind of back office service are we running, really an embarrassment for a world class club. I'm optimistic that everything is in the ok and clear now because I have an email from Juventus saying they have reserved my seat but apparently payment will not be processed for up to a week so now the waiting game begins....

- - - Updated - - -

Are you B&W or J1897? Were there a lot of quality seats still available (Ovest or Est)?
J1897. Lots of seats available, I got into EST 1 though perhaps not as close as I liked (not complaining at all though - most important thing is being in the building to me, and getting the section I wanted was a nice bonus).

You can check tickets available via the ListTicket purchasing link though.

I'd recommend trying a few hours after the presale opens, I tried calling non-stop for 2.5 hours last night (1 am my time) and after doing the same thing this morning was able to get through within ~20 min.

Last edited:

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
I still cant manage to get through. This progress is very frustating.
agreed. that being said, hang in there. if there's anything to take from my experience, its that persistence will pay off. you might go a bit crazy in the process though - i literally stayed up till 330 am my time and woke up at 8 am to try and get these. now i have to work a 10 hour day with multiple meetings :)

Oct 12, 2018
Hi guys, me and a friend have planned to come over for the Juve/Genoa game next weekend and have got everything paid for and booked(flights/accomodation etc)... Except tickets:rolleyes2::sergio: and they're now all sold out. Been looking and seems our only option is to buy tickets from Viagogo, when looking even on there, some tickets say that you require a TDT card. Would this be correct, if we were to buy tickets on Viagogo that requires a TDT card and we don't have one would we not get into the game? Seems weird to need one for a resellers site? Could anyone help with any useful info? Seems as though we are going to be disappointed at the minute by not being able to see the game. Thanks guys!

Attachments

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah you need TDT for the curva. Section 203 shouldn't be one though.

I'd keep an eye on listicket before you rush in, but you might also be too late, it's a lottery. On Sunday and Monday morning I checked it and it said no availability, by late morning there was low availability across the stadium.

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah you need TDT for the curva. Section 203 shouldn't be one though.

I'd keep an eye on listicket before you rush in, but you might also be too late, it's a lottery. On Sunday and Monday morning I checked it and it said no availability, by late morning there was low availability across the stadium.
Thanks for replying! So i need to stay away from the curva when trying to get a ticket if i dont have a TDT card?
I've been watching listicket all week and at times it will say no availability then a few hours later it will say low availability and i then try to purchase them when they come up as low but it always comes as an error when proceeding to payment? I'm not too sure why but I've tried buying when it says they are available but it wouldnt let me purchase them. Would that have anything to do with me trying to purchase them from Ireland? I rang listicket earlier today aswell and when put through i was told that all the tickets were gone (which is great as ringing from Ireland isnt cheap:wallbang:). So now i am not too sure what to do, as i said everything is already paid for and it seems we may be disappointed with not seeing the game unless we pay ridiculous amounts from a reseller.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I always assumed the TDT tickets on Viagogo were being sold by season ticket holders and that in order for them to give you the ticket they would need to load it to your TDT as they cannot issue a pdf.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I always assumed the TDT tickets on Viagogo were being sold by season ticket holders and that in order for them to give you the ticket they would need to load it to your TDT as they cannot issue a pdf.
TDT tickets?

EDIT: Nevermind, just got it.

Oct 12, 2018
As 2 non TDT card holders what is our best option for getting tickets to this Juve/Genoa game for next weekend? Is the likes of Viagogo and other reseller sites our only option now? What are the odds on getting tickets on the day of the actual match?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)