Juventus Membership (22 Viewers)

May 8, 2018
So essentially, if I were to sign up for a membership now, there would be no guarantee of me being able to buy tickets during the corresponding presale for a Novermber or December game?

And I'm assuming it's too late for the welcome package as well?
For example I got my package in like 5 days in May this year (I am from Bosnia and Herzegowina), and my membership was active day after I paid it. But my main problem is that I don't see how can I buy tickets online with membership...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
For example I got my package in like 5 days in May this year (I am from Bosnia and Herzegowina), and my membership was active day after I paid it. But my main problem is that I don't see how can I buy tickets online with membership...
Sometimes I asked myself how other people find out how to buy tickets without this forum like I did years ago. I bet you haven't even tried out yet, am I right?

To buy a ticket "with membership" in general:
For Serie A 2-3 weeks before the game J1897 members only have the right to buy tickets during 1-2 days, after that J1897 and b&w members have the right to buy tickets for 2-3 days, and after that everyone can buy it.

For example the Napoli game:
From 17. Sep. 2018, 16:00 until 18. Sep. 2018, 23:59 J1897 members only have the right to buy tickets
From 19. Sep. 2018, 10:00 until 20. Sep. 2018, 23:59 J1897 and b&w members have the right to buy tickets
Later everyone can buy it.

Side note, the situation right now:
Tickets can be bought for Sassuolo, Bologna and Young Boys by everyone now, because it is general sale now. Members had the chance to buy it earlier, but now everyone can (of course members too, but the membership isn't needed).

For champions League tickets the season tickets holder are priority No1 and UEFA memberships priority No2, after that it's the same like Serie A.

So for you:
1. enter "www.juventus.com" in your browser
2. Select the button "Tickets"
3. Select the match you want to buy tickets for
4. Click on "Purchase" (if there is no button "Purchase" the sale is not open yet)

---after clicking on "Purchase" you are getting to the site of "listicket.com"---

5. If you haven't made an account on listicket yet, click on "sign in" and fill all the stuff in. Take a username and a password you'll remember.
6. try out and if you fail (you probably will) come again to ask specific questions.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Maybe I will actually make this trip happen, never left the country before :tuttosport:

Another dumb question, but much simpler. I have some trouble seeing colors sometimes, would "Est Centrale" be 113, 114, 115, and 217? Just want to make sure :p

60869b6f0bd510a65652a794d7195cb3jpg.png

It sucks you can't choose the seats you want on Juve's website like you can on ticketmaster or stubhub or something.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Maybe I will actually make this trip happen, never left the country before :tuttosport:

Another dumb question, but much simpler. I have some trouble seeing colors sometimes, would "Est Centrale" be 113, 114, 115, and 217? Just want to make sure :p

60869b6f0bd510a65652a794d7195cb3jpg.png

It sucks you can't choose the seats you want on Juve's website like you can on ticketmaster or stubhub or something.
Yes, 113, 114, 115, and 217 are est centrale.

Until last season you were able to choose the seat by yourself. This is the first season that you can't.

May 8, 2018
Sometimes I asked myself how other people find out how to buy tickets without this forum like I did years ago. I bet you haven't even tried out yet, am I right?

To buy a ticket "with membership" in general:
For Serie A 2-3 weeks before the game J1897 members only have the right to buy tickets during 1-2 days, after that J1897 and b&w members have the right to buy tickets for 2-3 days, and after that everyone can buy it.

For example the Napoli game:
From 17. Sep. 2018, 16:00 until 18. Sep. 2018, 23:59 J1897 members only have the right to buy tickets
From 19. Sep. 2018, 10:00 until 20. Sep. 2018, 23:59 J1897 and b&w members have the right to buy tickets
Later everyone can buy it.

Side note, the situation right now:
Tickets can be bought for Sassuolo, Bologna and Young Boys by everyone now, because it is general sale now. Members had the chance to buy it earlier, but now everyone can (of course members too, but the membership isn't needed).

For champions League tickets the season tickets holder are priority No1 and UEFA memberships priority No2, after that it's the same like Serie A.

So for you:
1. enter "www.juventus.com" in your browser
2. Select the button "Tickets"
3. Select the match you want to buy tickets for
4. Click on "Purchase" (if there is no button "Purchase" the sale is not open yet)

---after clicking on "Purchase" you are getting to the site of "listicket.com"---

5. If you haven't made an account on listicket yet, click on "sign in" and fill all the stuff in. Take a username and a password you'll remember.
6. try out and if you fail (you probably will) come again to ask specific questions.
Maybe you didnt understood my question. I know all about preamption sales and when they start. I have account on listicket and bought tickets before but only in general sale.
My question is this: When I buy tickets in preamption sale buying ticket is locked, I pick sector and to fill information about myself i need to enter Supporter card and it's pin, but I don't need supporter card (Tessera d tiffoso) because I'm from abroad. How can I buy tickets online and avoid buying ticket with suporter card, but only using my membership???
I tried entering my membership number instead of supporter card and random pin, and few other options and none of it worked. I also tried calling listicket number, and they explained me that I can buy tickets with calling Juve number, but as I said in previous post it didn't work.

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Maybe you didnt understod my question. I know all about preamption sales and when they start. I have account on listicket and bought tickets before but only in general sale.
My question is this: When I buy tickets in preamption sale buying ticket is locked, I pick sector and to fill information about myself i need to enter Supporter card and it's pin, but I don't need supporter card (Tessera d tiffoso) because I'm from abroad. How can I buy tickets online and avoid that buying with suporter card but only using my membership???
I tried entering my membership number instead of supporter card and random pin, and few other options and none of it worked. I also tried calling listicket number, and they explained me that I can buy tickets with calling Juve number, but as I said in previous post it didn't work.
When you fill in the informations you need to select first your home country. As soon as you selected Bosnia as your home country the fields where you have to enter the supporter card number and pin should dissapear.

May 8, 2018
When you fill in the informations you need to select first your home country. As soon as you selected Bosnia as your home country the fields where you have to enter the supporter card number and pin should dissapear.
But main problem is that I can't. When I pick sector, whole right side of filling ticket information is locked, and I only can fill Supporter card and Pin section. When preamtpion sale for B&W starts for Napoli game I'll screenshot it so maybe we come to solution.
And ofc i contacted Juve 5 times and only one reply, and ofc they didn't explain anything haha.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
But main problem is that I can't. When I pick sector, whole right side of filling ticket information is locked, and I only can fill Supporter card and Pin section. When preamtpion sale for B&W starts for Napoli game I'll screenshot it so maybe we come to solution.
And ofc i contacted Juve 5 times and only one reply, and ofc they didn't explain anything haha.
Weird.

Ok, let's have a try on 19. Sepember, when sale for b&w members starts.

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys, i got one question about the J1987 & Black and White memberships, if i m paying the Black & white membership, will i get a chance to watch Juve v Manchester ? Thanks
For how long i will be able to have access to the pre-sales ? i m living outside italy
Thanks again

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, i got one question about the J1987 & Black and White memberships, if i m paying the Black & white membership, will i get a chance to watch Juve v Manchester ? Thanks
For how long i will be able to have access to the pre-sales ? i m living outside italy
Thanks again
Home Game? Yes.

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
Weird.

Ok, let's have a try on 19. Sepember, when sale for b&w members starts.
I'm afraid JuveMostar is correct, I just visited their website to checkout Juve VS Napoli ticket, and there it is the 'NEW' statement which wasn't there before:

'The J1897 and B&W member card holder not resident in Italy or without Supporter card can buy tickets calling juventus call center at....'

Well they better have that call center working then *fingerscrossed*

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I'm afraid JuveMostar is correct, I just visited their website to checkout Juve VS Napoli ticket, and there it is the 'NEW' statement which wasn't there before:

'The J1897 and B&W member card holder not resident in Italy or without Supporter card can buy tickets calling juventus call center at....'

Well they better have that call center working then *fingerscrossed*

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
OMG!! Keep us posted about this!
Buying a ticket by phone could dry your wallet on an international call.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I paid 180 sterling for a ticket to the united game. Tried emailing Juve'a official site about tickets with no joy.

Gave up and just bought a ticket from a united fan.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I paid 180 sterling for a ticket to the united game. Tried emailing Juve'a official site about tickets with no joy.

Gave up and just bought a ticket from a united fan.
Juventus NEVER answered me an email of any request or doubt. I'm regret of had bought the B&W membership.
It seems will be a waste of money.

With this policy They won't catch me again.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)