Juventus Membership (44 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Got a B&W membership, activated and wanted to buy tickets for the Lazio game.

Got into listicket, made an account, chose seats, entered data (my buddy is B&W member as well), chose payment method aaaaaaaaaaand

Oops... there's an error 10111 - Tipo supporto non trovato

Did it over 100 times (meanwhile plane tickets got sold out), then opened a support ticket. WHAT THEY REPLIED: SENIORE WE ARE GONNA NEEDE YOURE TESSERA DI TIFOSOOO

I explained that I don't have or need a Tessera.

SENIORRE PLEASE GIBE YOUR NUMMERO DELLE TESSERA TI TIFOSO

I don't have any and I don't need any (sent them my FRM.... juve membership number cos why not)

SENIIOOORE DISSE ISSE WRONGA NUMBERRE PLEASSE SENDE TESSERA NUMBERE

I don't have any and I don't need any, what is going on here?

--------redirected to another CS guy----------

SENIORRRE PLEASSE CONTACTEE JUVENTUS CUSTOMERRRE SERVICCEE WE CANNOTTE HELPE

Contacted Juve, didn't hear anything in 4 weeks :baus:

Contacted them again two weeks ago and nothing :baus::baus::baus:

I fucking hate Italian shithole

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I wish
I had piss cheap 130€ plane tickets lined up already but they timed out of my shopping cart and got resold while subhuman italian ticket portal refused to work

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I've never had this issue... How much time before did your membership got activated? Maybe it wasn't registred yet on listicket? :boh:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I've never had this issue... How much time before did your membership got activated? Maybe it wasn't registred yet on listicket? :boh:
a week, and I tried it with Sassuolo game for testing purposes a few days ago, still didn't work

nobody is responding to support tickets, listicket also dont have a phone number IIRC at least I havent found one

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
a week, and I tried it with Sassuolo game for testing purposes a few days ago, still didn't work

nobody is responding to support tickets, listicket also dont have a phone number IIRC at least I havent found one
Weird. Let's test it for Bologna game together (12 sept. presale starts).

I've always been b&w member, and never had problems. Since beginning of august I'm a J1897 member, but I haven't tried to buy tickets while J1897priority sale yet. I bought my Lazio tickets later in general sale. Maybe I gotta have a try too now.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Weird. Let's test it for Bologna game together (12 sept. presale starts).

I've always been b&w member, and never had problems. Since beginning of august I'm a J1897 member, but I haven't tried to buy tickets while J1897priority sale yet. I bought my Lazio tickets later in general sale. Maybe I gotta have a try too now.
Maybe I entered something wrong?
FRM.... goes in the upper line
and PIN from the membership down below

*not knowing which password listicket was gonna ask, I picked the membership one and my listicket password to be identical so it was the right one either way

I used to travel with my local fanclub but they moved to Stuttgart cos most members live there so I left

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Other question:

Does anybody know how it's possible to buy tickets for away matches in Champions League for the guest section? I wanna go to the match in Bern. Young Boys write on their homepage that there are tickets reservated for the away team (guest section) and that they will be sold by the away team itself.

Now, to get an idea how this will work, I tried to find out how's possible to buy tickets for the away game in Valencia and I have no clue.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I entered something wrong?
FRM.... goes in the upper line
and PIN from the membership down below

*not knowing which password listicket was gonna ask, I picked the membership one and my listicket password to be identical so it was the right one either way

I used to travel with my local fanclub but they moved to Stuttgart cos most members live there so I left
FRM yes, but I never had to put somewhere my PIN from the membership :shifty:

But now you've made a profile on listicket with your birthday, adress and everything? Because I always log in before I select the tickets and so I never have to put in some PIN later in the buying progress..

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you did. Well let's try it next game... :boh:

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Got a B&W membership, activated and wanted to buy tickets for the Lazio game.

Got into listicket, made an account, chose seats, entered data (my buddy is B&W member as well), chose payment method aaaaaaaaaaand

Oops... there's an error 10111 - Tipo supporto non trovato

Did it over 100 times (meanwhile plane tickets got sold out), then opened a support ticket. WHAT THEY REPLIED: SENIORE WE ARE GONNA NEEDE YOURE TESSERA DI TIFOSOOO

I explained that I don't have or need a Tessera.

SENIORRE PLEASE GIBE YOUR NUMMERO DELLE TESSERA TI TIFOSO

I don't have any and I don't need any (sent them my FRM.... juve membership number cos why not)

SENIIOOORE DISSE ISSE WRONGA NUMBERRE PLEASSE SENDE TESSERA NUMBERE

I don't have any and I don't need any, what is going on here?

--------redirected to another CS guy----------

SENIORRRE PLEASSE CONTACTEE JUVENTUS CUSTOMERRRE SERVICCEE WE CANNOTTE HELPE

Contacted Juve, didn't hear anything in 4 weeks :baus:

Contacted them again two weeks ago and nothing :baus::baus::baus:

I fucking hate Italian shithole
wow, that sounds weird.

i simply registered to listicket, chose the type of ticket i wanted (random ticket in the guest sector for the udinese-juve game), checked out via paypal (card didn't work at all), and got a pdf ticket with my name on it right away.

Sep 4, 2018
Already got your welcome package it seems. So what Card are you waiting for?

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:
No thats the Point...:(. I was check up in my Profile @the Juve Homepage and it looks like this now. No Informations anymore. Tessersa and the Membercard. :)

See? Im sure 3 Days ago there was an: Membership Package status. Now its gone

Attachments

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
No thats the Point...:(. I was check up in my Profile @the Juve Homepage and it looks like this now. No Informations anymore. Tessersa and the Membercard. :)

See? Im sure 3 Days ago there was an: Membership Package status. Now its gone
The same here, let‘s wait.

You know you will get the same shirt as in your avatar?

- - - Updated - - -

And you don‘t need the membercard to enter the stadium. And if you don‘t live in Italy you don‘t need the tessera. So everything will be fine for your Sassuolo game.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Hehe yes i know. But i love this one and the second one is for my girl;). Do you think the Welcome Shirt will have all badges too? Cl or serieA?.

Yeah first: beginning of Sept
One week ago Juve send me a Mail wirh tje Information:

Your welcome Pack is delay
One would think a professional club would have a spell checker. ‍

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)