Juventus Membership (35 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hehe yes i know. But i love this one and the second one is for my girl;). Do you think the Welcome Shirt will have all badges too? Cl or serieA?.

Yeah first: beginning of Sept
One week ago Juve send me a Mail wirh tje Information:

Your welcome Pack is delay
Yes, I got the same e-mail. It’s Italy, just calma.

And I don‘t know about the badges.

- - - Updated - - -

One would think a proffesional club would have a spell checker. ‍
Yes, it‘s laughable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Remember the CR7 presentation??
I know my English is bad, butt i never had this language at school.

But youre right. A Club like J need some Professional Staff.
Wat really? Haven‘t you said you‘re from switzerland? I’m pretty sure they learn english in school. :shifty:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Question regarding Home UCL match ticket..will it have priority sales etc. for member (just likr the serie A matches tickets)?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Yes.

It's always like this:

1. Season Ticket Holders
2. UEFA ticket member shit thing
3. J1897 Member
4. J1897 and BLACK&WHITE member
5. General Sale:

If you're looking for tickets against Young Boys on 2nd october the preemption sale for J1897 Member starts today at 12 pm. and for B&W member it starts on wednesday at 12 pm.

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
Is there any chance to buy ticket for juve napoli ? I am not member, do i have guarantee that i will have ticket if I become member ?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Is there any chance to buy ticket for juve napoli ? I am not member, do i have guarantee that i will have ticket if I become member ?
Without being a member, I'd say you don't have the guarantee, but there is still a little chance.

I'm not sure, it used to be, that when you becoming a member you are able to use all access immediately, but there was @lgorTudor s case this summer, where he failed to buy ticket on the ticket plattform they have after he became a member 2-3 wekks before. So I cannot guarantee that, when you becoming a member now, you will get your ticket for sure. I'm sorry. But you can still try it..

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
Hello, this is my first post here :).
I have few questions about getting tickets with B&W membership. I tried to buy tickets for last game last season and didn't get it because i couldn't buy it on listicket in any way. I only have option to enter Supporter card and its pin, but as I understod I don't need supperter card. Then it was option with calling Juve center and getting tickets and I couldn't get them because they would hold me on line for 5-6 mins and then just connection would be lost, and that happned like 3-4 times so I quit.
Basic question is this, is there a way to buy ticket in preamption sale with my membership online or I need to go buying them with phone call again?
Fino alla fine :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Without being a member, I'd say you don't have the guarantee, but there is still a little chance.

I'm not sure, it used to be, that when you becoming a member you are able to use all access immediately, but there was @lgorTudor s case this summer, where he failed to buy ticket on the ticket plattform they have after he became a member 2-3 wekks before. So I cannot guarantee that, when you becoming a member now, you will get your ticket for sure. I'm sorry. But you can still try it..
So essentially, if I were to sign up for a membership now, there would be no guarantee of me being able to buy tickets during the corresponding presale for a Novermber or December game?

And I'm assuming it's too late for the welcome package as well?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
So essentially, if I were to sign up for a membership now, there would be no guarantee of me being able to buy tickets during the corresponding presale for a Novermber or December game?

And I'm assuming it's too late for the welcome package as well?
No, normally you should be fine. Normally the membership works immediately after your membership is activated, which happens within a day...

You can make a membership anytime you want and you will always get a welcome package, even if you sign up in spring next year.

But @Lapa @lgorTudor I didn't got my welcome package either this year. Normally it takes 2 weeks or something, but this year it's different. I guess there are so many new members. :boh:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No, normally you should be fine. Normally the membership works immediately after your membership is activated, which happens within a day...

You can make a membership anytime you want and you will always get a welcome package, even if you sign up in spring next year.

But @Lapa @lgorTudor I didn't got my welcome package either this year. Normally it takes 2 weeks or something, but this year it's different. I guess there are so many new members. :boh:
They'll ship them out only in October/November depending if you're B&W or J1897

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)