Juventus Membership (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Over the Bonucci transfer? you were here through Serie B, Zaccheroni, Knezevic, Amauri and you are quitting over the Bonucci signing?
Serie B and the Secco era are mild punishment compared to the sadistic suffering inflicted upon Juventus fans worldwide of watching win domestic doubles and compete for CL titles with Skinny Legs in our uniform. :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Good Afternoon, Is the J1897 membership worth the EUR160.00? Do the fans that don't live in Italy get a fair chance of getting tickets for matches? Thanks
If you like 3rd kit, yes. And yes, I don't live in Italy and I've always got the tickets I wanted, even with just b&w membership. So with J1897 you'll get your tickets.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Good Afternoon, Is the J1897 membership worth the EUR160.00? Do the fans that don't live in Italy get a fair chance of getting tickets for matches? Thanks
before Ronaldo with J1897 you were 100% sure to get every ticket you wanted but now it's to see wherether fans bought more cards just to see Ronaldo during the season

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I hope I can get my ticket with the premium membership
Don't wanna upgrade to J1897 is too expensive

By the way there's a post on this forum where you can advise when the ticket sale begins for each match or who's got the news may let us know in this same thread?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I hope I can get my ticket with the premium membership
Don't wanna upgrade to J1897 is too expensive

By the way there's a post on this forum where you can advise when the ticket sale begins for each match or who's got the news may let us know in this same thread?

Thanks

You're a member now. You'll get an e-mail.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When your membership is set to autorenewal I presume you get sent stuff for the new season's membership, or is that only when you start off you get a 'welcome pack'?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Great
Hope it starts before the 13th of August for B&W. In case I don't get the ticket for high demand... I can cancel it for free.

:shifty:

So you will activate your membership only if there are tickets left?

- - - Updated - - -

Hope that works for you.

Southpaw

Aug 2, 2018
Just a thought, so if I am travelling to Turin with friends(4 people in total) The only way I can guarantee we are sat together is either buy tickets via Around Turin for 2/3 times face value or book on Viagogo for 4 times the value.

So there is no point me buying any membership as I can only book for me and fellow members? Is this correct.

So basically I will be looking at 200 euros for a ticket - crazy this.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When your membership is set to autorenewal I presume you get sent stuff for the new season's membership, or is that only when you start off you get a 'welcome pack'?
Every time you pay for a renewal, they should send you a welcome package.

And I've got my welcome package right here... :klin:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Just a thought, so if I am travelling to Turin with friends(4 people in total) The only way I can guarantee we are sat together is either buy tickets via Around Turin for 2/3 times face value or book on Viagogo for 4 times the value.

So there is no point me buying any membership as I can only book for me and fellow members? Is this correct.

So basically I will be looking at 200 euros for a ticket - crazy this.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

:D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Oi oi.

My membership:BLACK&WHITE
Validity:2019-07-26
number of member:etc
status of membership:active
status of welcome package:Empty

Empty, like my soul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)